I'm sinking that ship....lol

Decaf: I agree with everything you said, just didn't want to multiquote some huge posts! And LOL @ them dickriders bashing you over there. Fucking fags.

full of trolls, and clicky highschool like members who feel knowledgeable by association

:pardon: Are you calling us immature? I DEMAND A REFUND ON THE BOX DESIGN!

lol, jp bro B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

decaf ftw

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

plus, if i get ran up on by a hater and i am drunk, i need my 99 body guards to handle-up for me LOL!

I got your back Steve! Im over 350 and Im always strapped! Haha

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Oh and btw anybody talking shit about Decaf is a fuckin idiot. His shit BANGS and is the only shit I use for demos/show off. lol

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Lulz...look like i started a revolt! lol The members are now starting multiple threads about JP's egotistic Facebook posts....LMFAO! It's all crumbling before him! And get this...JP is secretly gonna get Ho Problems to rebuild his truck! Sad thing is no one will care even if he does a 170 on music! LMAO!

Read this HILARIOUS shit! Responses to all his faggy FB posts

Johnathan Price Lol I tell y'all what, If everybody on here and my website donates 50 or hell 200$ a piece, I'll keep it, and keep doing it, then it would be worth my time, almost

Answer-I will give you a $1 to stop telling everyone lies

Johnathan Price But that's what I don't get, I'm not a big name, I haven't set any records, I don't get paid to do it, or even have any type of job in car audio, and I didn't say eff this I'm going hunting, car audio is ok and I'll still have my carputer and some door speakers, so I didn't quit it , plus site is still there as always fir the car lovers

Answer-And more lies

Johnathan Price Lol Phillip , I was giggling when I typed that because I'm sure somebody will take it seriously and go run and tell, people don't understand the amount of money it takes, like they have no idea, they complain about spending 2 grand on there system, try spending another 30 or 50,000 ,all for what?

Answer-JP dont pay for shit anyway he lies an gets everyone to send him money.

Johnathan Price

Childishness, immaturity , lack of respect is what I'm seeing alot of

Answer- Me too

Johnathan Price

SSooo how many FEMALES are sad i sold/in the process of selling my system??

Answer-lol

Johnathan Price

‎ I didn't know sexy girls were gonna be so sad my system is gone

Answer- that tells you its not you they like

Johnathan Price

Wishes he had a dollar for everytime he gets this line " I would buy it if I had the money" or some resemblance of that, does nobody have money these days?

Answer- everyone cant be a balla like you and live with their parents

Johnathan Price

Is a pretty good UNINSTALLER HAHA

Answer- dont lie you got someone to do it like you get them to install it

Johnathan Price

loves being me!!!

Answer- FAG

Johnathan Price Lol twisted it sounded good anyways haha, it's not that I don't like car audio, I just don't love it as much as I did, the drama and childish people became overwhelming, I've never seen people like that besides in car audio, really just on the Internet also, but I do still like loud music of course

Johnathan Price

Gonna start bottling up some of my awesomeness and selling it =D lol

Answer- Call it "FagJuice"

Johnathan Price

Is tired of seeing people use the F word in their statuses, to me, and this is just my opinion it's tacky and immature.So, if I see it in your statuses, I will simply remove you as a friend , it doesn't mean I don't like you or whatever I'm just tired of reading people post that word, that is all =D

Answer-Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Johnathan Price - So the joke about y'all asking If I was gay on my wall and all was epic, because y'all got me really good I'll have to give y'all that lol, I was like WTF are they serious lol, but it did make my pussy rate go up even more lol so thanks for that =D

Answer- I still think your gay.

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lulz...look like i started a revolt! lol The members are now starting multiple threads about JP's egotistic Facebook posts....LMFAO! It's all crumbling before him! And get this...JP is secretly gonna get Ho Problems to rebuild his truck! Sad thing is no one will care even if he does a 170 on music! LMAO!

Read this HILARIOUS shit! Responses to all his faggy FB posts

Johnathan Price Lol I tell y'all what, If everybody on here and my website donates 50 or hell 200$ a piece, I'll keep it, and keep doing it, then it would be worth my time, almost

Answer-I will give you a $1 to stop telling everyone lies

Johnathan Price But that's what I don't get, I'm not a big name, I haven't set any records, I don't get paid to do it, or even have any type of job in car audio, and I didn't say eff this I'm going hunting, car audio is ok and I'll still have my carputer and some door speakers, so I didn't quit it , plus site is still there as always fir the car lovers

Answer-And more lies

Johnathan Price Lol Phillip , I was giggling when I typed that because I'm sure somebody will take it seriously and go run and tell, people don't understand the amount of money it takes, like they have no idea, they complain about spending 2 grand on there system, try spending another 30 or 50,000 ,all for what?

Answer-JP dont pay for shit anyway he lies an gets everyone to send him money.

Johnathan Price

Childishness, immaturity , lack of respect is what I'm seeing alot of

Answer- Me too

Johnathan Price

SSooo how many FEMALES are sad i sold/in the process of selling my system??

Answer-lol

Johnathan Price

‎ I didn't know sexy girls were gonna be so sad my system is gone

Answer- that tells you its not you they like

Johnathan Price

Wishes he had a dollar for everytime he gets this line " I would buy it if I had the money" or some resemblance of that, does nobody have money these days?

Answer- everyone cant be a balla like you and live with their parents

Johnathan Price

Is a pretty good UNINSTALLER HAHA

Answer- dont lie you got someone to do it like you get them to install it

Johnathan Price

loves being me!!!

Answer- FAG

Johnathan Price Lol twisted it sounded good anyways haha, it's not that I don't like car audio, I just don't love it as much as I did, the drama and childish people became overwhelming, I've never seen people like that besides in car audio, really just on the Internet also, but I do still like loud music of course

Johnathan Price

Gonna start bottling up some of my awesomeness and selling it =D lol

Answer- Call it "FagJuice"

Johnathan Price

Is tired of seeing people use the F word in their statuses, to me, and this is just my opinion it's tacky and immature.So, if I see it in your statuses, I will simply remove you as a friend , it doesn't mean I don't like you or whatever I'm just tired of reading people post that word, that is all =D

Answer-Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Johnathan Price - So the joke about y'all asking If I was gay on my wall and all was epic, because y'all got me really good I'll have to give y'all that lol, I was like WTF are they serious lol, but it did make my pussy rate go up even more lol so thanks for that =D

Answer- I still think your gay.

Lots of Laughs..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Lots of Laughs..

Lol...Plenty! Never seen someone delete threads that fast! All those little so called "pranks" have caught up with him.....Not a single fuck will be given about his new set-up....gonna be a BIG waste of money! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lots of Laughs..

Lol...Plenty! Never seen someone delete threads that fast! All those little so called "pranks" have caught up with him.....Not a single fuck will be given about his new set-up....gonna be a BIG waste of money! lol

but.. but... KOB is building his new system....

wait, no one cares who he is anymore... so why would they care if he built his stuff.....

KOB is a legend, yes, washed up now? yes... got out of the game when people started getting dumb loud.. yes...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived