Ray Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 This is collected from either jobs I have done or just people coming in to get metered. just thought I would share. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmD-NA05McmJdHpBNm5KVEVJTlUyWXUxNEI5dkQ4Qmc&hl=en&authkey=CPvlhcEP 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
C-Fizzy Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Wow! Thats alot of testing Ray! good shit. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Ray Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 Its a great tool for the shop. When someone comes in I can say.. yup.. you need to do this and this to get this loud.. in your car.. (FACTS) Or do more to get louder/ lower..etc.. Wish I would have started it years ago. This is about a year and a half in the works I think. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
C-Fizzy Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 I need to come in soon. maybe do some playing around on the TL? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Ray Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 I need to come in soon. maybe do some playing around on the TL? always down 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
C-Fizzy Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Good 'ish mang. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
redbaron80 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Great read! Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Blue Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Ray asked that I post this here 2006 VW Jetta upgraded rear battery, alpine 9885, Sundown audio 3000, 3000 rms, Re Sex, 2 10's, 2.5 cubes, 48" of port area, tuned to 30 hz, I built, sub and port back with back seat down, 143.6 at 36 hz. All I got for now, I'll get on the other numbers when I can get on the term lab next (maybe tomorrow). formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
zayres29 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 very interesting so in theory i should be louder than 146.2 (silverado reg. cab with th e2 cvrs on 1k) with my setup that im working on which is 8 SA-8s and 2 2500s ps how is cone area calculated Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Ji553r Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 damn thats some good info. didnt know havocs could take how much power they do. sweet shit I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.