Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 Now I can see why the camera does NO justice! I'm home now and I will upload pictures and videos! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 We can't pick on you though. You saw what to expect and took it like a champ. Lol. And that level 2 sounded good as hell! Yeah, I watched and listened first, then got in, so advantage me. The level 2 didn't seem so loud on the trip home I guess I need to go bigger. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 We can't pick on you though. You saw what to expect and took it like a champ. Lol. And that level 2 sounded good as hell! Yeah, I watched and listened first, then got in, so advantage me. The level 2 didn't seem so loud on the trip home I guess I need to go bigger. That level 2 sounded good tho! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
techforce Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Thanks rick for having the team down there and i was surprised that the cops did not get called this time!!!! SUCCESS!!!! I know, they have been pretty decent lately... Lol. I'm sure it is damn near 160 in the "throne" Lol. I'm sure it is damn near 160 in the "throne" so that was 159? thats way different than 150 lol. No the loudest this truck has been on the meter was 156 It does 54s daily and it brutal as fuck... I love every second of it That's 156 in the dash/kick, He was in the wedge... lol. Good point... Still brutal as fuck either way... Joe you should know sitting in the back seat is as bad as the wedge In the wedge it did something like 159 Back seat, ear shot 155-156 Front Seat ear shot, 152-154 I know that isn't that high up front for 6 15's, but... it can literally do that at idle ALL DAY LONG
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 I still can't believe how brutal that was! LOL! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
techforce Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 We can't pick on you though. You saw what to expect and took it like a champ. Lol. And that level 2 sounded good as hell! Yeah, I watched and listened first, then got in, so advantage me. The level 2 didn't seem so loud on the trip home I guess I need to go bigger. It was cool meeting ya! We all liked the Level 2, that is impressive! (I was kicking myself after you guys left for not taking pics of yours and Roberts systems)
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Yea man it was good too meet you! Your system defiantly sounded clean ass hell bro!!! It was good to meet everyone. There is no one around me that I get to talk to about this stuff. My dad listens, but my car is only thing he has ever heard. It was nice to have conversations with someone where I am doing more than just explaining shit. My dad visits a good amount, and we plan a trip to Murfreesboro at some point in time to hang out with some of my old college friends and go watch a basketball game. I will have to bring him up there and let him hear it. That will be one for the cameras. All in all, for less than 300 watts to the sub, other than a freaky high peak HZ I am not upset with a 131.9 in the kick. For a toilet flange and a almost bottom of the line sub, I would say it worked out well. That level 2 sounded good tho! I know, it sounded good. Past tense... It's all good. I love the way it sounds overall. I knew from the beginning that this was not going to be a "loud" system. The DC Audio level 2 is just a beast of a sub when it comes to entry level subs. So it being kinda loud is just a bonus. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
jeyrapboy Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Yea it was peaking pretty high... I think the highest was like 60+ I got videos of that ill upload here soon
MrSkippyJ Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 It was cool meeting ya! We all liked the Level 2, that is impressive! (I was kicking myself after you guys left for not taking pics of yours and Roberts systems) It was cool meeting everyone, glad I drove down to do it. THis summer I am going to redo the box, I can do it at my parents house in their garage or I can bring it up there and do it there. Then we can take tons of pics. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Robert8252 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Re-uploading the first video I posted in HD and also the second round he had. Will post here in about 10 minutes when they're finalized. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.