Jump to content

Getting my 150DB+ cherry popped this weekend!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol that he was

Posted

And to anyone who can't tell. Yes he was in tears through these demos!! :drinks:

LOL! I have noticed that... some people, it makes their eyes water, and some makes their nose run... I dunno...

Posted

my eyes blurred on all the notes.

He's alot younger than us!!! LOL!

yeah, 1/2 my age. I guess my eyes get worse just like my knees.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

On some of those notes my eyes were blurring! That thing is all out brutal!!!

my eyes blurred on all the notes.

He's alot younger than us!!! LOL!

My nose was getting sucked in when the lows hit LOL! Was you playing with the epicenter? Sure felt like it LOL!

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

On some of those notes my eyes were blurring! That thing is all out brutal!!!

my eyes blurred on all the notes.

He's alot younger than us!!! LOL!

My nose was getting sucked in when the lows hit LOL! Was you playing with the epicenter? Sure felt like it LOL!

I hit the epicenter a couple times when we were in the back working on Roberts amp, I think maybe 3 times....

Franky don't need an epicenter... so I dont have one in there...

Posted

Damn :( I want my cherry popped... Maybe i could get up with somebody from team nemesis that is local and listen to his 12 12s then again maybe not

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...