Best wishes and thoughts to you, your mom, and your family. Sounds like she's gonna be alright if she's already showing signs of improvement. Hopefully she'll pull through and be okay. Keep us updated, and stay strong!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

UPDATE, called and shes doing alot better, talking clearly, regaining use of the left half of her body, good news for now, I do greatly appreciate all of the positive comments, thank god there where no "cool story bros" thanks everybody

Your mom and family is in my thoughts and prayers bro.. Im glad that she seems to be doing better i watched my Grandfather go through several strokes growing up and it never gets any easier and i will continue to pray for all of you...

Btw if i catch anyone in here throwin out Cool Story Bro they will get a nice need vacation

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Glad to hear she is doing better, keep strong

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

my father in law had a stroke 3 years ago he went through rehab and everything but he lost the use of his left side had to have a plastic insert in his shoe to help him walk could talk fairly well then almost a year ago today he had a heart attack he had to have a triple bypass surgery in feb of last year he never would quite recover he would go into a semi comma then come out of it but he was weak and was losing more weight oct 30th he was getting a bath by his wife and a nurses aid and he just stopped breathing we had a do not resuscitate order for him so that was it we buried him nov 3rd. So I know what your goin through try and spend some time with your mom and help her in any way you can its goin to be a long road to recovery for her made better by you being there for her good luck to you

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1