Ridiculous speeding ticket..

I'm not saying it doesn't suck....but you were still in violation of the law. You got popped, maybe the judge will be lenient.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

You have to show up to court? :peepwall:

Too bad you have a job or I would of asked for community service on the point that you have no income. But i guess your best chance is asking for a reduced fine on account that it is your first ticket.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Go to Court, admit fault and ask for leniency from the Court and a reduced fine.

+1 Idk about where you live but if you go and admit fault, don't make lame ass excuses, and ask for payments and not to go on your record 99% of the time the judge will be lenient and work with you. But of course that has to do with the judge, and I am lucky enough to be good friends with the judges daughter :P Then again, here if the cop doesn't show up to the trial, which about half the time they don't, they let you off 100%.

Now I know why our justice system is so often criticized..

and why is that? is it because you broke the law and got caught?

No, because the penalty for traffic crimes are stupid high, but sex offenders and drugs still are plentiful. At least where I am from. Cops should be a bit more forgiving on traffic crimes and pay more attention to the real criminals.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Well if you lived in big city I think your chances of the cop showing up would be like 40%. I would plead no contest if he shows up. Tell the judge your situation, and see what he says. He is gonna take into consideration because you are 17 and he might want to teach you a lesson. Get the rest of the money and just be prepared for the worst. They usually give you like 30 days to pay a ticket. Some counties give you like 7 business day. Good luck with it all. peace.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

wow that sucks about the fine. if it were me i would honestly just pay the fine, and get on with life. im 17 but make a bit more than u seem tooso thats what i would do, so in your case i agree with what the others have been saying, try take it to court and get it reduced, if that doesnt work, im sure u could survive with paying the small payments every month or fortnight.

best of luck man

ya, i fought my ticket hard, lost, and still got the fine reduced.

did you really just say "fortnight"?? :lol:

lol yeah whats wrong with saying fortnight?

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Now I know why our justice system is so often criticized..

and why is that? is it because you broke the law and got caught?

No, because the penalty for traffic crimes are stupid high, but sex offenders and drugs still are plentiful. At least where I am from. Cops should be a bit more forgiving on traffic crimes and pay more attention to the real criminals.

more people are killed in car crashes than by sex offenders and drugs combined. i fail to see your point.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived