Ridiculous speeding ticket..

So i was at a stop light, made a right onto a main road and switched lanes to the left lane. This was all immediately after getting onto the road and getting up to speed. as soon as a get up to speed a motorcycle cop pulls me over....i was in a school zone, which i didn't see the flashing light cuz i switched lanes and wasn't really thinking( i knew the speed limit was 40 on this road). I was going 37 in a 20 zone. $400 ticket. I make like 150 every 2 weeks and i'm only 17...mom is unemployed...what the fuck man? I had money saved up to buy my other dc lvl 4 18 and now thats all down the drain. This is my first ever ticket. Now I know why our justice system is so often criticized..

anyone got any ideas? my friend is gonna go with me to talk to a traffic judge to explain my situation and hopefully theyll let me do this in payments. otherwise i wont be going to school or work cuz i won't have gas money for a long time

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Go to Court, admit fault and ask for leniency from the Court and a reduced fine.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

you can make payments.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah school zone ticket BLOW and now your insurance will be high as ()*& but the only thing you car really do is fight the ticket

insurance is getting canceled soon anyways...we can't really afford it considering my mom just got a new job and hasnt even got paid yet:/

you can make payments.

thats what i'm gonna try and do man...but 400 fucking dollars? my friend was doing 65 in a 35 and got a 291$ ticket. This is insane and i'm really freaking out right now. I dont even make that much in a month so I guess i'm selling shit.

00' Nissan Xterra

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Well Just so you know Bro... School Zones and Residential is an automatic $200 additional dollar fine on top of what ever the ticket is

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

take it to court, you have to have the $400 in hand but 99% of the time the cop doesnt show up and he cant defend his side of the story because he really doesnt care if u have to pay it or not, he'll just pull someone else over instead of goin through all of it, but just incase he does show and u lose your case u have to pay them on the spot, i've gotten 3 speeding tickets where i was honestly speeding 75 in a 60 and 2 50's in 30's, and i was speeding and got pulled over, but i took it to court all 3 times and the cop didnt show any time and i got away all 3 times, try it out, just make sure you go with cash

my problem: 30 days from now (unless i sell stuff), i won't have 400 in hand

00' Nissan Xterra

its your first ticket. i pay $300 for an attorney and hes gotten me out of 3 tickets so far. its worth it in the long run. id try to find an attorney local that has a good reputation and go that route. but best of luck man. my first ticket was for "negligent driving" did a burnout at a stop sign. cop slapped me a $565 ticket. i was a junior in high school making $400 a month. i didnt get an attorney just fought it on my own. since it was my first they reduced it to $250, i had to take two defensive driving classes (same class both times, even same teacher $90 per), and clean record for a year. it sucks but you just have to learn from it.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived