The amazingly EPIC yet slightly tragic judicial system.

To start the story I will by saying at no point did I think I did not deserve the tickets.

On my van I have, what may be some of the darkest tint you can have and still be able to drive. 5% over factory 20% on rear five windows, 5% on front two, and 35% on whole windshield with a 10" 5% strip over it. While I have had this my inspection sticker has since expired. But would cost $200ish to get brought up to date due to having to have the front tint removed then replaced, so I have not done it yet.

I was driving to a local audio shop I frequent with my GF and friend in the van with me, we were going through a small antique shopping center. Stores on both sides, speed limit 25. We had both front windows down as it was nice outside. As we are making out was though I see two cops towards the end of the area standing there checking inspection stickers, at that point I KNEW I was getting at least that ticket. As I get closer of course he stops me.

First thing out his mouth was "Man is your whole windshield tinted I couldn't see anything but black coming at me" I was honest and admitted to it, he then told me to roll up my window so he could meter it. It read .05% which I expected it to. So he tells me I am getting a ticket for tint and inspection sticker. But as he says that he looks over at my GF and see's she isn't buckled, which I tell everyone to do in my van, so she is informed she will be getting a ticket as well. As we are waiting we are thinking about the price of the tickets not expecting them to be to bad. So we get the tickets, I thank the officer for hit years of service and risking his life for us as I always do and we leave.

Well, my GF calls the Court House to find out the cost of the tickets. Mine were $187.75 EACH, so $371.50 total, hers was only $25. At the time I was not working much as the tree business slows down alot in Fall and Winter. So we decide the best course of action is to go to the court date and ask for an extension on out fines. So that's what we do.

We arrive at the court house and take out seats in front the Judge. The DA then comes out and says "I have a surprise for everyone here as it's the Judges last day as a traffic court judge." I'm like that's cool. So people start going up to the stand, I can't really hear as I am all the way in the back. All I hear 5 times in a row is "Seat belt ticket do you have $25 today to pay it?" I was like WTF no way they write that many so I listen real close, and what they are doing is amending ALL moving violations to seat belts tickets thus dropping the fine to $25 as long as they plead guilty to it. Then if people didn't have the $25 someone in the crowd offered to pay it for them, which in turn, their ticket regardless of what it was, got dismissed for helping others. I was like that's cool I guess. Then they got to a non-moving violation which is what my tickets were, and they just dismissed them all together. At this point my GF and I are getting very excited thinking they may dismiss our tickets.

And sure enough, on my turn I went up to the stand and they asked if I was guilty or not guilty, I said guilty and they dismissed my tickets just like that. Then my GF went up with her seat belt ticket which also got dismissed.

At this point we are flying high, happy as hell. So we leave the court house to head home, again, it's a nice day windows are down. She has to make a phone call so the windows go up. Not as soon as I get them all the way up I pass a cop sitting on side the road. I'm like NO FUCKING WAY!!! So he pulls me over, tells me my tint is to dark and inspection sticker is out of date. I tell him I know I just left the parish court house for it. He asks why my tint is so dark, so I show him the back of the van. He gets that wow face and tells me he will just write me for the inspection sticker. Which only turned out to $75 in that town.

So in the end I saved over $300 thanks to the Judicial system. lol

P.S. here's the van..

tintblackgrilel.jpg

cliffs?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

im going to be honest... that rant was way too long for me to read lol. :drink40:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I read it all haha! my moms truck has nice tinted windows, cops would like to pull us over but the cops hate us because they can never bust us for doing anything wrong, we had at least 40 cops at our house over the years cause of our neighbors bitching at us for riding 4 wheelers and go karts in the back field we own.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

That is some dark @ss tint. And I have to say you are one lucky s.o.b. Around where I live if you have your front window tinted you can get a ticket for over a grand and 75 for each addtional window that is not legal.

I would have said what do you mean its my moms van and see what they have to say about it. :D play the game my man. unless its walled off then you cant really do that too much lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cliffs?

lazy

fixed ;)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!