Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows the legal % of tint that can be applied to the front windows. I know the back is whatever, but I think the front is 35%?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

35% Sounds about right.

All your tint law questions you'll ever have are answered here sir. Google is a fine tool ;)

http://www.tintlaws.com

Have a good night.

- GBS

Edit: 70% on front windows. Keep it almost fish bowl and you won't have a problem.

Have fun with that.

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows the legal % of tint that can be applied to the front windows. I know the back is whatever, but I think the front is 35%?

It's 70% for the front windows.

http://www.tintlaws.com/laws/CA/

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

Wow I just had 3 different kinds of tint %'s. Haha. I know you CAN tint the front windows, but just to a certain degree.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

i think cali is 70

i really dont understand tint laws... they are stupid (i cant think of a good reason why they are laws besides someone having a gun when a cop comes up, but they will either way tint or no tint), going from having 5 all the way around and 20 perfect down the front windshield on my tahoe to nothing on the windshield and 20 all around on my honda its hard to drive in the sun without my eyes being fucked by the sun. /rant

but im tinting the honda 35 down the front and 5 all around soon so its fine

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

dang.. good i read that site. ive got 35 all around on my honda with nothing on the windshield. If I can ever get a new back glass for it, its gonna get some 10%,

on the front 2 windows you can have no legal tint in california. I've had a cop make me peel my 35% tint off on spot and tell me that there is no tint whatsoever allowed other than factory tint. If you have your windows dipped its harder for the cops to tell its not factory. I have heard of people with skin and eye conditions getting waivers for tinted windows but thats extenuating circumstances.. i tried to go to a dermatologist for a waiver and I couldn't get it unless I had a sever case of skin cancer.

It's 70% for the front windows.

http://www.tintlaws.com/laws/CA/

70% is fishbowl

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived