im pretty clueless in this deparment but i was really into these rims for my 05 legand lime mustang,just that it says it wont fit, this true? because i seen plenty of mustang owners with 20"rims, idk maybe im just beeing a noob anyhelp with be great, also thinking doing a 1.5inch drop too so it will clean up the look alittle also any idea for a nice set of tires to be lookng at?

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=508545F3579BMFPSL&wheelMake=Avarus&wheelModel=AV5&wheelFinish=BMF+w%2FPolished+Stainless+Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+Coupe&autoYear=2005&autoModClar=&filterFinish=All&filterSize=20&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

they look nice not sure how they will look on the car though as far as fitment look up on rimtuck.com if they dont have any mustangs on there look for others that have 20's and find the offset and tire sixe that might be why they dont fit

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

A buddy of mine had 22's on his 2000, so they will fit, I just don't know how.

same here some black chick drives one with 22s, it actually looks pretty good and seem like she washes it every other day thing is really clean so 20s should be a problem. the only thing with mustangs is the off set, have to get that right so they look good. IMO something staggered would look sick on a mustang

Edited by BeatBox