who all is going to Slamology 2011?

Rogers

the rain cleared up around 2..

and underlok... guess what??

I metered a 151.3 at 37 hrtz and was up to 151.8 at 40 hrtz until joshs laptop died... so technically im louder then you <_<

haha jk bro it was good to meet you all always a fun time.. and as bigpimpin91 says.. "play them til they smell expensive."

remember we said we will call it a 152 for you haha lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

the rain cleared up around 2..

and underlok... guess what??

I metered a 151.3 at 37 hrtz and was up to 151.8 at 40 hrtz until joshs laptop died... so technically im louder then you <_<

haha jk bro it was good to meet you all always a fun time.. and as bigpimpin91 says.. "play them til they smell expensive."

remember we said we will call it a 152 for you haha lol.

haha i was still climbing my volume.. i wanted that 52 damnit!! i know it has it and without being 100% sealed off im happy with what it did, as long as you guys back me up to the 152 score im down with that :yahoo:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I missed some vehicles. Some of you only show up today?

I was there all weekend LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I missed some vehicles. Some of you only show up today?

I was there all weekend LOL

me2

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

Derrick still takes the title for most painful demo I had. He isn't the loudest, but those highs even with a trashed 18 are mean as hell. On a side note, I'm not trying to talk shit, but I've heard Dr. Boom (the Scion) say he was a 57+ car before and only did a 54.5 (only?! lol) so I assume he fixed it?

Great meeting you guys and good to see that you guys were as cool as I had thought you would be, it just sucks that the cops were all over the place last night wrecking things and that we were rained out today. I sat there in my truck for about an hour and finally got fed up and left. We drove literally 10 miles and the freeway was dry... bullshit

I also forgot my gd laptop bag yesterday so I got ZERO video :(

i wonder how many people got annoyed by hank (2000lade) drowning out their bass with his towers, yes they are loud, but i would have preferred more demos without hearing his towers over them, lol

It was seriously pissing me off as we were right next to him in that big white tent. I know he wants to show off and shit but doing it 20 minutes at a time was driving me nuts. John couldn't even drown them out haha

i assume he had it fixed, i believe he said thats what he hit yesterday, so maybe its what he scored on the TL when they were qualifying (i think), in all the demos i had, they seemed to ring my right ear a bit, but dr booms was the worse, though all was crazy and lots of fun

blakes burban was nice, first go around right when i sat in, he said, we are gonna let it cool down, i was like dang, but came back around like 30min to our later and got a demo in the back seat, got a 2 min vid or so of it too, was crazy, sounded and felt just as loud as dr booms, but didnt ring my ear so much, maybe cause the burban has more air space than the scion im not sure

one of thew cars there, a blazer with 4 crossfire 18s(think) walled, it seemed to only have like a 6 inch thick wall or so, then an opening for the port and everything behind it was open air space, do those subs just function like IB (infinite baffle) or is it that he just had the right amount of internal space for the subs, cause most of the other walls i saw always had like a long port wall along where the port was, but that just seemed to have an opening and thats it, was the blazer with dragon airbrush all over it, ive got images of it if i need it to help explain what im trying to say

Derrick still takes the title for most painful demo I had. He isn't the loudest, but those highs even with a trashed 18 are mean as hell. On a side note, I'm not trying to talk shit, but I've heard Dr. Boom (the Scion) say he was a 57+ car before and only did a 54.5 (only?! lol) so I assume he fixed it?

Great meeting you guys and good to see that you guys were as cool as I had thought you would be, it just sucks that the cops were all over the place last night wrecking things and that we were rained out today. I sat there in my truck for about an hour and finally got fed up and left. We drove literally 10 miles and the freeway was dry... bullshit

I also forgot my gd laptop bag yesterday so I got ZERO video :(

i wonder how many people got annoyed by hank (2000lade) drowning out their bass with his towers, yes they are loud, but i would have preferred more demos without hearing his towers over them, lol

It was seriously pissing me off as we were right next to him in that big white tent. I know he wants to show off and shit but doing it 20 minutes at a time was driving me nuts. John couldn't even drown them out haha

i assume he had it fixed, i believe he said thats what he hit yesterday, so maybe its what he scored on the TL when they were qualifying (i think), in all the demos i had, they seemed to ring my right ear a bit, but dr booms was the worse, though all was crazy and lots of fun

blakes burban was nice, first go around right when i sat in, he said, we are gonna let it cool down, i was like dang, but came back around like 30min to our later and got a demo in the back seat, got a 2 min vid or so of it too, was crazy, sounded and felt just as loud as dr booms, but didnt ring my ear so much, maybe cause the burban has more air space than the scion im not sure

one of thew cars there, a blazer with 4 crossfire 18s(think) walled, it seemed to only have like a 6 inch thick wall or so, then an opening for the port and everything behind it was open air space, do those subs just function like IB (infinite baffle) or is it that he just had the right amount of internal space for the subs, cause most of the other walls i saw always had like a long port wall along where the port was, but that just seemed to have an opening and thats it, was the blazer with dragon airbrush all over it, ive got images of it if i need it to help explain what im trying to say

I heard that blazer today, it played music pretty well, if i remember correctly josh(kbsmoker) said it was high 50's.

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

Archived