Sonic Electronix

No need for rear speakers.

2 component sets? for only 2 p10's?

Somethings wrong, normally 1 decent set would be enough.

What amplifier do you have and what speakers?

What's the budget?

How did you mount the components?

Did you do any deadening?

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Michigan, what he's trying to say is there is a HUGE difference between real SQ guys (the kind of SQ guys who spend thousands of dollars on one component speaker set) and the everyday guy's kind or idea of SQ.

This.. people just don't understand it these days lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I will have car completely sound deadened, the sub amp is P300-1 and the other amp is P400-4 I have one set of components in stock door location and another set below them in a fiberglass speaker pod the speakers are orion cobalt 6.5 components I wana stick to the same brand for the rear if I get them I was thinking putting 2 6x9 coax on the floor in front of sub box angled toward windsheild or maybe 4 6.5 coax in rear

If you don't have a good balance between your subs and a pair of 6.5" components, then something isn't set up right. Don't spend more money on speakers when what you have will work.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

so you want to be that guy with ear splitting highs? it just doesnt sound like this would be enjoyable to sit in. and I'm really not trying to talk shit. I'm just being honest and hopefully helping you build a better system.

tweeters add "air" to the music. they really dont play any voice and with a lot of them you just get this annoying "TSSS" like a needle in your ear. with so many speakers in the rear everything will be pulled back. it wont be "all around you" it'll be like sitting on the edge of the stage facing the audience, with the band behind you. sound backwards? it should lol. mids and high are very directional. it's not the same as having subs in the back.

now IF you really wanted to just add tweeters you need a crossover for them. otherwise they will still be sent a full range signal and you will hear them pop constantly until they die.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Iget what your saying but I want a little something more than just subs in the rear like something to add a little more mid and vocal in the rear not just subwoofer, I want to use the rear channel of my amp, but also to add more than just subwoofer in the rear, what can I do?

Iget what your saying but I want a little something more than just subs in the rear like something to add a little more mid and vocal in the rear not just subwoofer, I want to use the rear channel of my amp, but also to add more than just subwoofer in the rear, what can I do?

With what you have, I would take one set of the 6.5s you already have and put them back there. Keep the other set up front. just fade between them to get a good balance.

Personally I wouldn't worry about rear fill, but that is just me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

ok i just looked up your car, its not what i imagined. where do you plan on putting these speakers? rear deck? behind the seats? on the side behind the seats?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The sub box is where the back seat was, baffle goes all the way across the back behind front seats I used to have 2 6x9 that sat behind the front seats angled up

that was along time ago, I'm gona finish this build and have only subs in the back for now won't use rear channel once I get it done and have pics ill see what I can do with rear channel

In all honesty as you might already realize I'm an idiot when it comes to speaker placement ect.

Edited by michigancapri92