Sonic Electronix

equalizer basically filters out frequencies...

Then I should slap the ... out the dude that told me that it gives out power. WTF?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Smiley is old news, Meade doesn't care.

As foor batteries, get the biggest XS Power batt you can fit under the hood and one or two XS Power 3100's for the back. But if you do that, your looking at ABOUT the same price as a good mechman alt. So.... :shrug:

Since when can you find 3 XS power batteries for 500 dollars?

D3100 are +300 each?

As foor batteries, get the biggest XS Power batt you can fit under the hood and one or two XS Power 3100's for the back. But if you do that, your looking at ABOUT the same price as a good mechman alt. So.... :shrug:

Since when can you find 3 XS power batteries for 500 dollars?

D3100 are +300 each?

batteries are mad expensive....and you have to maintain them if you have multiples in a bank. I'm scared to even add a batt to the back because then i'd have to buy a charger. I would replace your front battery and get an alt bro its really worth it

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Yeah, good batteries are expensive new.

A Alternator would be cheaper IMO, than buying two new batteries.

I called, and for a 240 alt, it's 549$.. thats alot of money. It would take me at least half a year to get that. And I really dont wanna set my gains halfway to only push out 1100 watts for half a year, maybe even longer. If I get batteries, I can prob buy one in like .. 2 months, then set the gains to push out like 1.5, then buy another one then go full. You know?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

If you can't afford the electrical why not get a less powerful amp? Or do you have it already?

Haven't ordered yet. But why not just go with the 2200D for future moments? Its only an extra 100$. + I can set the gains to only push out like 1200.. Then eventually buy the electrical. You know? Or am I just typing words that make no sense what so ever. Sure I can buy an AQ1200D, but I know a 2200D will satisfy me more in the long run. You know?

Edited by RyanJin

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

he doesn't need 2 d3100's in the back AND a big xs battery up front. MAYBE a d1200 in the back and d1200 or d3400 up front.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

If you can't afford the electrical why not get a less powerful amp? Or do you have it already?

Haven't ordered yet. But why not just go with the 2200D for future moments? Its only an extra 100$. + I can set the gains to only push out like 1200.. Then eventually buy the electrical. You know? Or am I just typing words that make no sense what so ever. Sure I can buy an AQ1200D, but I know a 2200D will satisfy me more in the long run. You know?

Yea. Read that yourself... And then thats the answer to this thread

/End