I wanted to get an ipod i could keep in my car to hold all my music, and that could be played with my alpine h/u. Won a used ipod classic and the damn thing doesn't work. Doesn't stay powered on for more than a second and sometimes doesn't even take a charge. The person doesn't accept returns and said it was in perfect working order. Just pisses me off beyond belief that people do this shit, i mean, i spent my hard earned cash so i could enjoy music in the car and this is how i get treated? Fucking ridiculous. Just had to get some anger outta me.

I also want to know if there's anything i can do to get my money back, and i'm not selling this to somebody else because i'm just not that type of person. Bought it off ebay through paypal.

That sucks. File a Paypal Dispute.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

ok ok sorry about that, just your comment outta all the others came off as just trying to insult and get a few "lol's" on my behalf...again i apologize bro

and there are ways to like fix broken ipods there was a thread on here a couple months back, maybe try a search for it?

Edited by Rockbrook

If ur just using it for when ur in ur vehicle most head units with the ipod adapter charge them up so it should work, it sucks that something like that happend but it really doesnt suprise me. There is alot of people out there trying to make a quick buck. If ur gonna use it outside ur vehicle, best thing i can tell you is, to take it to an apple store and have them fix it, it shouldnt be much.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Yea definitely file a dispute with ebay and paypal. Ebay does way too much to protect the buyer these days. Might as well use it to your advantage.

I've had a few ipods in the past, just too small for my library now, so i know how an ipod works. I tried to restore it because there was a bunch of junk on it. It won't power on and the computer won't recognize it anymore. It also doesn't respond to me trying to charge it.

ok ok sorry about that, just your comment outta all the others came off as just trying to insult and get a few "lol's" on my behalf...again i apologize bro

and there are ways to like fix broken ipods there was a thread on here a couple months back, maybe try a search for it?

You thought that you were right when you multiplied 12*2 to get cone area of 2 12's..you deserved it.

But OP, I had to do it, just file an eBay dispute, If the guy doesn't pay you back he gets bothered with literally 4 phone calls a day from a collection agency and then they start sending shit to his house..and then they have the right to call his local police

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

fuck taking it to apple. they will just give you a discount on a new one. and you need an appointment to even talk to a tech.

if its shutting off because it wont hold a charge you can just replace the battery. its not all that hard. a friend of mine gave me his old ipod with a dead battery and i changed it out. think it was only 15-20 bucks.

if you dont want to try you can send it to me, order parts and have them sent to me and ill do it for you and ship it back once its working.

try a google search on the symptoms and see if there is a common solution.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.