honestly... you need to hold a few in your hand.

I've shot plenty of handguns. The reality is you will shoot better if the gun you are holding is more comfortable in your hands.

I have good size hands, but not 8" long fingers. lol

I shoot better with a Ruger 9mm or .40 than a glock 9mm just b/c of hand fitment.

I also like the tried and true Smith and Wesson. the only thing is my hand is wide, the grips are a bit short for me (which is why the Ruger works better for me it's a tad longer)

so grab em and hold em...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got out to the range this weekend and was able to shoot a couple 9mm. I shot the Springfield XD, Glock 19, and Sig 226. Out of the 3 I shot the Sig was the most comfortable to shoot. Fit my hand really well. Now I just need to shell out the $900 price tag the place wants for it lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Well I got out to the range this weekend and was able to shoot a couple 9mm. I shot the Springfield XD, Glock 19, and Sig 226. Out of the 3 I shot the Sig was the most comfortable to shoot. Fit my hand really well. Now I just need to shell out the $900 price tag the place wants for it lol.

good choice with the sig. :drink40:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yea man. It was definately a fun gun to shoot. Very comfortable to.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

yea man. It was definately a fun gun to shoot. Very comfortable to.

i dont like the feel of the sig, it just doesnt work for me personally. however, looking beyond that, it is one hell of a weapon. good good stuff!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ya thats a hell of nice gun man..have fun paying for it though :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Damn man...I wish my taxes would HURRY the F@@K up so i can go get my AR-15 .223

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Best gun I have shot so far. I wanted to get on but a little out of my price range. Another one you could look at is the FNP9. The CZ 75 was ranked #1 on best nines and the FNP9 was #2. FNP9 will run you around $500 give or take $50.

Archived