andym85 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 anybody know of any websites besides roe that has sine wave downloads. im makin a new test tone cd b/c my other one is all scratched up. i remeber a site that had every frequency but cant find it...help plz. Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
hargibi Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 anybody know of any websites besides roe that has sine wave downloads. im makin a new test tone cd b/c my other one is all scratched up. i remeber a site that had every frequency but cant find it...help plz. http://www.realmofexcursion.com/ at the download page. Quote
Eric B Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 http://www.realmofexcursion.com/at the download page. he said besides roe.... Quote 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Forevrbumpn Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 lol Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 just looked on ROE, why dont you want to DL from there? they got lots of tones, which I knew of them before Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 actually I cant find out how to DL them, yet they are in the DL section of ROE Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
FI_Aaron Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 right clikc, sxave link as Quote Lets Go Ski
Forevrbumpn Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 tried, vista wont let me I guess Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
andym85 Posted September 7, 2007 Author Report Posted September 7, 2007 just looked on ROE, why dont you want to DL from there? they got lots of tones, which I knew of them before b/c they skip some frequencies...i was wanting to get like from 20hz-80hz with 1hz increments..i know ive see a site before but i sure as hell cant find it. Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
Derrick824 Posted September 8, 2007 Report Posted September 8, 2007 Download NCH Tone Generator and make them yourself. You pick the frequency and length. I've already made my own cd with 1min 20-60hz tones and a few sweeps. My fav is the 1min sweep from 50hz -20hz. http://www.world-voices.com/software/nchtone.html Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.