Sonic Electronix

DC AUDIO FANS CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!

What are you upset about?

The post has to be about you being tired of hearing DC's name. There's reasons behind the love fest for DC. Some go a little far in declaring it the best in every thread, but either way Rusty makes nice woofers.

Yeah i havent said that they are junk one bit. The difference between the RE and DC is that DC is assembled at DC and not in a sweat shop in China like RE, and i hear that Rusty has some of the best customer serves out there

I am just trying to show everyone out there its not like there is nothing like DC out there

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

even if they were the same(which they are not)those are still three great brands to compare.All chevrolet small block engines look the same on the outside but some are faster than others(get the similarity).

2001 Southern Comfort Suburban sittin on 26"s

Eclipse 6620 double din head unit (2004 dash mod)

4-AQ 3500D amps @1 ohm

8-Cadence 6.5 midbass 4- in each door.

Image Dynamics Cd 1 pro HLCD

4-runs of KnuKoncepts 1/0 power wire

4-DC AUDIO lvl 4 xl 18"s in a wall

2-MECHMAN 270 AMP alternators(2 more on the way)xs power VCM

7-Deka intimidator group 31 batts(soon to be Xs power)

2-Rockford Fosgate Prime r300.4(1 bridged on mids, 2nd on CD1 horns and rear door speakers)

1-Rockford Fosgate 360.2(operated by Palm tungsten T5)My link

yall are all to scared to admit that it looks to be the same manufactured motors as RE and Sundown because you guys all think DC is the greatest **** since sliced bread

hahaha

You do realize all subwoofers use magnets and baskets right? I'm guessing your on this forum cause nobody like you on the others, and you made this thread because your jealous of DCs fairly priced product versus your precious DDs. I don't see any similarities aside from them all being subwoofers, because I'm not retarded. Go hug an overpriced DD, your just as bad as the kicker or JL nuts that run around youtube.

Actually there smart ass if you would go out and use any other forum you would realize that im more respected than you think

I really aint jealous of DC at all im running Crossfire so good try on that one

And when ever you want to try to put me in my place let me know when you want to put the shit on the meter and i will come meet you bc ur in IL

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

:popcorn: get your peanuts here!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yeah i havent said that they are junk one bit. The difference between the RE and DC is that DC is assembled at DC and not in a sweat shop in China like RE, and i hear that Rusty has some of the best customer serves out there

I am just trying to show everyone out there its not like there is nothing like DC out there

there can only be so many differences in shit that does the exact same thing. and beside, what exactly do you change on the magnet that affects the performance (other obviously than motor size).

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

41 User(s) are reading this topic

28 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

Big Lo,EclipseChris,edog,alphasig293,TheBetterMethod,Sir-Lancelot,mazdaspl,Jbabycsx,Carroot1,memphisBred,speedball1978,Sanitarium,Boilermaker-744,jagblazer01,Dj_Scarface,shkibbybop,9515ROB,dB Don,drewb53,Ford302Redneck,CanadianCharles,DylanH,byers319,toytrkdrvr,bmph8er,stang_01,Loudcivic,hdorre

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived