The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

LOL. It sure does

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

sorry to throw this in a random direction but i noticed the mossberg 500 pump is chambered in a 12 ga 3". My question is: Does that mean it can only shoot a 12ga 3" or can it shoot like a 2.75" or a 2.5" (12ga of course lol)?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

sorry to throw this in a random direction but i noticed the mossberg 500 pump is chambered in a 12 ga 3". My question is: Does that mean it can only shoot a 12ga 3" or can it shoot like a 2.75" or a 2.5" (12ga of course lol)?

it can shoot the others as well. no worries.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

it can shoot the others as well. no worries.

ok cool lol thanks,

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Fuck this thread n u too Hugh I asked a simple question about what were some good guns out there, didn't know I was gonna get a smartass reply, thanks for havin my back Jeff, smartasses like Cfall make me not wanna come on this sight. When I get asked questions about wheels n tires I try to help not b a fag about it

:werd_msword:

Words matter...Cfall and hugh are just making sure the next hardcore hillbilly that hears you say clip doesn't freak out & shove a magazine down your throat. & not a copy of guns & ammo...a real magazine like the kind you prob use in your revolver.

You should thank them and learn how to learn.

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Archived