The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I'd do a 19 over 23 I went from a 27 to a 19 and I. Much happier

What's the difference that makes it your preference?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The 27 is a subcompact so you get two fingers on the grip. It's small for concealment but not a lot of fun to shoot. It's also 9 plus 1 if you carry with one in the chamber you can get the pinky adapter but then it really changes your grip angle too. Not to mention the advantages of a 40 over 9 have diminished to a moot point with today's ammo. The 23 is the same size as the 19 but the 40 is a snappy round and really the 9 is a better shooting round. I carry a spare mag. I get 31 rounds of 9 with a g27 I got 22 wih grip adapters that's a lot of extra. You get 13 for a 23 I think so 26 total.

When I started shooting matches I started with a bone stock glock 22 I cut 40 seconds off my score just by switching to 9mm in my 34. That took me from 18 or 20 to top 5 consistently. Since you don't reload the 9 is cheaper and an easier to shoot caliber too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OK I'll check out the 19 as well then.

Might shoot one of their full auto guns for some fun too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

there is another option. get 20 or 37 and you have the option to change barrels to smaller calibers. the barrels go for $100+ but you avoid buying different guns

They sell conversion kits for a lot of glocks not just the 20 and 37.

Clean? Oil? It's a glock

I use rem oil clp hopped number 9 to clean

I've got some militia lube I use when I do lube it's not often

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just want to make sure I take care of it properly I know I shouldn't have to worry about it with a glock but I keep my stuff squeaky clean it's like ocd.

They sell conversion kits for a lot of glocks not just the 20 and 37.

yes they do but what you are missing is that you cant get a conversion kit from a 9mm to a 45 acp. its better to get the larger caliber to give you a larger range of kits you can get.

Archived