The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

it does.. i started with wanting 1 rifle and 1 handgun.. i now have 7,the longer it takes to get one the less you get the bug of buying one.

Beauty of not living in California it doesn't take long to get one.

provided the stupid fbi system isn't down if it's something that's in stock in can walk in and walk out with it in less than 30 minutes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

10 days is not a long time to wait to get a firearm.. what i mean is stocking up in ammo and not needing to go to the shops helps not wanting to buy a new one.

I don't think I'd buy a used one the prices aren't much better and you never know how it was taken care of.

Ammo though I agree it's going to take me a while to get a decent stockpile.

plan on grabbing 250 rounds every couple weeks to build up my stash.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i don't know if that was for me or not but no.. none of my guns got bought used.. all new for me

i also wont run reloads from anyone.. i only buy reloads from trusted places.

i have a story about reloads at a range.. the range i went to would not let me shoot my own ammo and had to use theirs.. assholes was selling reloads as new and even then more expensive than new. i was telling my buddy how my gun never jammed and how much it kicked. we started shooting with that ammo and round after round shit would jam. he went out on talking about my shit was junk and it was a piece of shit.. i was explaining to him that the ammo was shit. he went and rented a gun to use the ammo.. the guns they had would not jam. im guessing softer springs.. well with those reloads my 9 would kick like a 22, the aim was also shit. dont know how but was inches way off sometimes even half foot off. i told him the ammo did not have enough powder and that range was a ripoff. i took him somewhere in the dessert because he was still a fool and thought the ammo didnt matter.. well he found out ammo did matter

so for reloads go to a trusted place and never switch. also never depend on it to save your life.. always use new ammo for self defense and make them hollow point

I've been reading freedom munitions has good reloads so I'm going to give them a try and see how it go's for practice rounds.

For self defense I for sure won't use reloads or cheap ammo.

I've got a bunch of freedoms stuff down stairs in 9 and 40. No complaints.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a friend that has been shooting freedom for some time and he loves it, he said its comparable to Winchester white box. That's all he runs now for target loads, think he's sitting on about 5k rounds for this summer.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I reload with their extreme bullets too it's cheap accurate and goes bang each time

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Any of you guys that have a Meijer in your area they have a digital coupon for 15% off any two boxes of winchester.

Archived