The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I couldn't read too much of it. I kept seeing he drive on comment and that was enough for me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thinking about getting a set of trijicon hd night sights for mine anyways.

Either way anything I could find the people with the problems all said glock sent them a replacement free of charge so to me I don't see the issue.

If a company makes the problem right every time I don't see how it's an issue worth discussing.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So I've got my first match this weekend. Anyone interested in the footage of the match if I remember to record it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So I've got my first match this weekend. Anyone interested in the footage of the match if I remember to record it?

I'd like to see it

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I'd like to see it
X2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thinking about getting a set of trijicon hd night sights for mine anyways.

Either way anything I could find the people with the problems all said glock sent them a replacement free of charge so to me I don't see the issue.

If a company makes the problem right every time I don't see how it's an issue worth discussing.

Were talking defensive weapons not subwoofers... Warranty won't save your life.

please don't ever link to a barf.com thread here ever again. That is the last place you ever want to use as a reference.

I don't know where I linked.. sad but true. I just goggled it real quick, boom people having issue with glick factory sights.

Any of you guys have a hi point carbine?

I know what you're thinking but 8ve been digging around it seems the general consensus is the carbines are good not junk like the pistols.

I'm thinking about getting one since they are super cheap and I want a rifle just to play with while I save for a real rifle.

I know what you're thinking but 8ve been digging around it seems the general consensus is the carbines are good not junk like the pistols.

I'm thinking about getting one since they are super cheap and I want a rifle just to play with while I save for a real rifle.

seen them around for $169 around here.. one reason i didnt get it. it looks nasty. second i cant trust a gun being that cheap. ive seen videos and they hold up pretty well to torture. thats goes for the handgun too

do you say no when sex is offered to you?

seen them around for $169 around here.. one reason i didnt get it. it looks nasty. second i cant trust a gun being that cheap. ive seen videos and they hold up pretty well to torture. thats goes for the handgun too

It is ugly as hell but every single review I've watched and read they all seem to like it and no one has had issues with it like the pistols.

I'd never buy the pistols but I won't be relying on this carbine to save my life so if it has a few hiccups once in a while it's no biggie to me especially since they are $350 tops.

Archived