The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Found out today the battle born munitions ammo I bought a while back is shit.

Shot it out of two different guns and had FTE's in both and a failure to feed its also very dirty like really really dirty.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

"Regular" capacity AR mags, I need some. Tried to put one over on a couple online sites, they get pissed and cancel 'cause Im in Cali LOL.

They do realize its not illegal to possess the mags unless its attached to the rifle, right?

Just checked for you and they can't ship it to a non Leo in Cali.

Also found out that in order for you to posses it it and the rifle it was made for would have to be made pre 2000.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I need an Arizona address LOL.

Just move to Texas and buy whatever the hell you want.

Here is where I got the info.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=387409

"Regular" capacity AR mags, I need some. Tried to put one over on a couple online sites, they get pissed and cancel 'cause Im in Cali LOL.

They do realize its not illegal to possess the mags unless its attached to the rifle, right?

it is illegal to posses a standard capacity mag but there are ways around it. and ways to not go to jail

pm me and i can help..

just dug my AR pistol out from hiding so it needs a bit of cleaning and oiling.. all my mags are legally obtained

you see that 10 round magazine on it :peepwall:

1780699_851994134837517_6013498506625471

more of my 10 round mags :peepwall:

11068230_851994111504186_320545852024489

Scores are out for the match yesterday. I ended up 8. Had issues with my gun on a stage and basically because a single shot. Boom slide lock boom slide lock. If that hadn't happened I'd have been as high as 5th. I did manage to win my class and expect a class bump by we will see

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What snap caps do you guys recommend?

I've read some stuff about some of them breaking stuff so I don't want junk.

I need them for a class I'm going to take.

Archived