The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

In that price range you can get jus about anything you want bro.... Glock style pistols and 1911's seem to be the popular every day carry for the guys here

By glock style i am including springfield xd,m&p's, and other like models

As much as I love my 1911, I hate carrying it. I was really looking at the usp9c.

In that price range you can get jus about anything you want bro.... Glock style pistols and 1911's seem to be the popular every day carry for the guys here

By glock style i am including springfield xd,m&p's, and other like models

As much as I love my 1911, I hate carrying it. I was really looking at the usp9c.

If you love the 1911 then why not stick with a 45 cal.... Get yourself a baby glock 30 still in 45 caliber so you still have plenty of punch... You could also look at some subcompact 1911's as well if you like the platform but dont want to carry a fullsize pistol...

If you like a 40 cal then i recommend the Glock 23... Its the mid size frame its very concealable and very comfortable to shoot

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Bobby that h&k he's talking about is super nice. I'd rock it one thing though it will be heavy the polymer guns tend to be lighter weight

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wasnt denying the H&K being a great weapon i just figured since he like 1911 then he likes 45 cal pistols...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

I'm not normally a fan of .45, but with the steel frame, it makes it reasonable. I like my compacts 9mm for recoil and round counts. I'll never own a glock .40, everyone I have shot sucked in my opinion, the only glock I've ever liked was the 19, but they are just so ugly and don't want to be referred to one of the "glock guys." sorry if that's offensive to anyone, just not a glock fan. Don't want a compact 1911 because of the weight issue, unless it's an EMP, because they are so sexy.

I'm not normally a fan of .45, but with the steel frame, it makes it reasonable. I like my compacts 9mm for recoil and round counts. I'll never own a glock .40, everyone I have shot sucked in my opinion, the only glock I've ever liked was the 19, but they are just so ugly and don't want to be referred to one of the "glock guys." sorry if that's offensive to anyone, just not a glock fan. Don't want a compact 1911 because of the weight issue, unless it's an EMP, because they are so sexy.

What was wrong with the Glock 40? What is wrong with being known as a glock guy... I dont see a problem in liking a platform that goes bang after virtually anything you want to do to it? But i mean ultimately the choice is yours just some of your sentiments towards the glock guy label is kinda weird is all

If you dont like glock then look into the M&P or the XD pistols they are similar to the glock platform

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

• 1 month later...

So about a month ago my girlfriend was flipping through a gun value book and would ask me questions about this or that, then she saw the Desert Eagle and said she liked that one and wanted to get one, I quickly explained why she probably wouldn't be able to shoot it and how i would be nervous about shooting it lol. Fast forward to two days ago and we were checking out the new gander mountain in our town and she saw the three desert eagles they had and one was gold. She fell in love with it and really wants to get one now lol. Then yesterday she said hey you could sell your gold car (1990 300zx) and get a gold gun.

Morale of the story, my gf is awesome and definitely a keeper lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

She says sell your car to get her a gun? That doesn't sound like a keeper!!!

:)

Car is pretty much for her to drive, and gun is equal parts me and her lol. I mean how many golden desert eagles have you seen? Seeing it in person makes you start thinking about things to sell or how you could finance it lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived