Jump to content

06 Civic System Build-**New SUBS & Updates 07-16-12**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Seems like you know what your doing! Good stuff!

The amps could be better tho :D

For the price I got the 3 amps I saved roughly 1000$+. I wanted them all to match also. I think it will turn out well!

Posted

nice build so far man! i like the gg ..... i got one too lol

check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildsub-porn/

im in the middle of a re build right now.... my box will be done prolly tonight or tomorrow morning if i dont have school tomorrow

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

Nah there not gonna screw me their 2 of my real friends. There not making any money off me or I'm not buying anything from their shop. Mainly just helping me with the install.

I've been doing just that over on diyma.com if it's a suggestion I ? I come on a forum and ask

They were good friends way before I asked for there help.

Its up to you, we had people on here that said the exact same thing and their friends fucked them with their "install".

I don't doubt that things like that happen all the time. I've been screwed by friends a few times with car related stuff.

Posted

nice build so far man! i like the gg ..... i got one too lol

check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildsub-porn/

im in the middle of a re build right now.... my box will be done prolly tonight or tomorrow morning if i dont have school tomorrow

I definitely will.

Your over on 8th also?

Posted

nice build so far man! i like the gg ..... i got one too lol

check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildsub-porn/

im in the middle of a re build right now.... my box will be done prolly tonight or tomorrow morning if i dont have school tomorrow

I definitely will.

Your over on 8th also and so is your wife right? My wife and I were going to room with yall last year for dropjaw winter cruize in Mrytle Beach then had to back out I do believe...

no man that wasnt me but theres a guy over there with the same screen name as mine besides the numbers are different lol, EVERYONE mixes us up lol but its cool man

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

also did u think it was a bitch to take off the door panels in this car, mine was pretty hard compared to my old tahoe and other cars i have taken apart before

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

nice build so far man! i like the gg ..... i got one too lol

check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85980-zachary-fowlers-civic-buildsub-porn/

im in the middle of a re build right now.... my box will be done prolly tonight or tomorrow morning if i dont have school tomorrow

I definitely will.

Your over on 8th also and so is your wife right? My wife and I were going to room with yall last year for dropjaw winter cruize in Mrytle Beach then had to back out I do believe...

no man that wasnt me but theres a guy over there with the same screen name as mine besides the numbers are different lol, EVERYONE mixes us up lol but its cool man

yea my bad I looked on facebook and at your location and age after i posted..lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...