Sonic Electronix

because it all sounded soo clean, like super clean.

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

so in other words you have no idea if you were clipping at all. You cant necessarily hear it. did you pull the woofer out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how can u tell if your clipping then ehh smart guy.

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Oscope

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

how can u tell if your clipping then ehh smart guy.

you can't just tell, unless it is so bad you can hear it. You really have to use an Oscope to check the output of your amp and look at the screen and see if you have any straight lines. Clipping is when your subs start seeing DC voltage rather than AC, DC voltage keeps your subs from moving, thus rendering the cooling properties of the sub useless. Clipping in very small amounts typically isn't a huge deal, but the more clipping you add, the less time your subs spend cooling themselves and the hotter everything gets.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

boys boys boys, its a new subwoofer. outta the 3 alpine type R's i have the brand new R blew. my two other R's are broken in really well and arent stiff as much as the new one was. i personaly think its cause it wasent broken in. i was also wondering if its possible to have 2 dual 2ohm voice coil as well as 1 dual 4 ohm voice coil parallel with the 2ohms. soo 2ohm + 2ohm + 1ohm = 1ohm. insted of 2 + 2 + 2 = 1.3 ohm. is it possible?

Wait, so you wired up 3 dvc 2ohm subs to one dvc 4 ohm sub? or am I missing something here? I usually don't mix ohm loads, so you ran them all in parallel or did you mix series and parallel wiring configs, if so thats what happened.

this is full of lulz

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived