Finally got my truck back. Not to happy, but its mine again

I finally got my truck back. After 6 months of complete Bull SH** between repair shops, and insurance, dealerships, and body shops.

I got it at 6pm last night, and I was quick to hook up the HIDs, and LEDs. I was told to leave my truck alone until the complaints from BAR go through, and they come to inspect the truck.

What I got back was a working truck, with off color door panels that are used, cig burns, escalade center console cover which is also off color, bumper cover hanging off, and grill also hanging lose.

When I was installing my HIDs, and LED parking lights, I noticed there was no styro foam shock absorber. But it was there when I checked my car out when it was being worked on by the first shop.

So besides losing the Body Control Module, they lost that too. The glove box is still broken.

I'am just beside myself.

But again, I'am happy to be driving this again. I even got new plates "00YUKON"

I love how the lighting looks on the front side. I really wanted custom headlights, but I don't care any more, the HIDs and LEDs look sick

here are some pics, I hope to get some builds going on now.

DSCN3058.jpg

DSCN3057.jpg

DSCN3060.jpg

DSCN3062.jpg

DSCN3065.jpg

DSCN3066.jpg

DSCN3063.jpg

Those spots in the pic's is this dense fog. I think the fog is even what makes the headlights look greenish.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

From here on, since I know my insurance company wont make me happy is, I will be switching companies, and since I have a lot of free time now, I will be working on my truck on my own, with my own money- screw shops

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yea, i dont b other with shops either, however i cant do much myself im lucky enough to have some good friends that help where they can

what insurance company are you with now, i dont have high hopes for my insurance company cause i just have them cause its the cheapest way to be legal, lol thats prolly why my car is beat to hell, lol

hey man, if you want get a quote from my dad, he's down in Frisco Cresci Insurance

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

glad to see you finally have the yukon back man. it sucks all the shit you went thru but at least youve still got it and can go cruisin again :drinks:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Hell yeah, may even go to Lowes where everyone "meets" up at, if they still do

sundown.jpg

Man, Im listening to "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallic when I was looking through those pictures.. and it made me sad! But glad to see you got the truck back.. Ive had a snowmobile stolen from me right out behind my house, but never got it back... :shrug::angry:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500