What The Flying Elephant F@%k!

Deductable hell..man they have insurance, I wouldn't come out a penny on my insurance. You truc was parked still..They run into your vehicle, there insurance would be paying for parts and a rental for my 07 truck...I am going through the same thing right now with my 07 Gmc Acadia. My wife is a school teacher and while she was sitting in the parking lot at school some girl just ran into her bumper and smashed the exhaust and bent it, Tore the rear bumper up..There insurance is paying for it not ours...On top of that they have to pay for a rental car for us...We have State Farm Insurance..Man hope you get it straight..

Deductable hell..man they have insurance, I wouldn't come out a penny on my insurance. You truc was parked still..They run into your vehicle, there insurance would be paying for parts and a rental for my 07 truck...I am going through the same thing right now with my 07 Gmc Acadia. My wife is a school teacher and while she was sitting in the parking lot at school some girl just ran into her bumper and smashed the exhaust and bent it, Tore the rear bumper up..There insurance is paying for it not ours...On top of that they have to pay for a rental car for us...We have State Farm Insurance..Man hope you get it straight..

Sounds like he jsut isnt wanting to wait around for that. which actually, it may not be any longer than actually paying for it yourself. I say wait it out, and make them pay for the shit.

Sounds like he jsut isnt wanting to wait around for that. which actually, it may not be any longer than actually paying for it yourself. I say wait it out, and make them pay for the shit.

I just got off the phone with my aunt who an insurance agent (30+ years in the business). She said that if I want to wait it out for my insurance company to go throught the driver's insurance company then I can get the truck fixed without initially comming of pocket. I just might have to wait a few weeks. Or I can fix the truck now, pay the $500 deductable and then once my insurance company gets the claim throught to the driver's company then I'll get my money back. So that's what I'm gonna do cause I can't roll with my shit looking like that. No way. She also said that because I wasn't in the car when the accident happen the only thing I can claim is property damage. So no extra money for me.... :angry:. If there is one thing I've learned from this is this. For all of you guys that have houses and/or apartements with garages......park you shit inside of your garage. That way you decrease the risk of something happening to your ride.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I say the same...Wait it out and let them pay for it. If you go to your insurance, and don't wait, your rates could rise.

My rates wont rise cause I wasn't at fault for this accident. That was one of the first things I clarified with my insurance company when I called them. I guess this is one of the good things about having Allstate insurance for 5 years running.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

what i wanna know is, how fast he was going, and HOW IN THE HELL DID HE MISS YOUR LIGHTS AND GRILL? damn. this sucks man, but you dont need to pay a damn dime.

From what I was told he was trying to back out of a parking spot directly in front of my truck. All I know is that my truck looks way worser that what those pictures show.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes