Jump to content

7 Cubes @35hz !


Recommended Posts

Posted

how would 35hz be tuned to high for a small hatchback car? most hatchback cars cabin resonance is between 34-38hz, I think 35hz should slam good in that car. Ihave had small hatchback cars with big subs, and below 34hz, the really low end drowns out, but you feel it, just not at high as 35hz range

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

nice. only part i didnt like what that you left the jacket from the terminals in between the washers inside the box. i doubt itll effect anything, but i wouldve moved it. other than that.......AWESOME looking.

I would definately fix it. You have alot less surface area contacting with that jacket in the way.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

what kinda car is this in?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

in your caprice? yes.

Thankx man. Im trying to get 2 Fi 15" Bl's in the back of my trunk and i dont know nothing about box space at all.

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...