Looks good :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

That looks nice :) What year is the Escalade?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

That looks nice :) What year is the Escalade?

I have no clue im just building a new box since the shop that installed his system didnt think it was necessary to resin his old box to protect it from water getting into the bed. Im gonna let him enjoy the PBs for a bit and once he gets tired of them, hopefully get some level 4s in here. I intentionally built the box for the specs I like for level 4s but it should still sound good with the 3xls.

I have no clue im just building a new box since the shop that installed his system didnt think it was necessary to resin his old box to protect it from water getting into the bed. Im gonna let him enjoy the PBs for a bit and once he gets tired of them, hopefully get some level 4s in here. I intentionally built the box for the specs I like for level 4s but it should still sound good with the 3xls.

It sucks that he had to pay twice to get it done correctly. What amp will he be running the subs off of? I dont hear about PB too much (besides 2XL the comp set). You said you built the box for the 4s..what program do you use? Do you just enter your box dimensions and the sub's T/S specs?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

that's a nice enclosure

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

It sucks that he had to pay twice to get it done correctly. What amp will he be running the subs off of? I dont hear about PB too much (besides 2XL the comp set). You said you built the box for the 4s..what program do you use? Do you just enter your box dimensions and the sub's T/S specs?

I did the work super cheap for him because I felt he got ripped off by the shop that installed the system. The subs were in a box that was less than 7 cubes total airspace and were being choked off bad. The box I built is 7 cubes after all displacements with 87.5in2 port. I had to go with a smaller port to get the tuning where I wanted it.

The subs are running on a power acoustik gothic series 5500. Im not a big fan of it but it is pushing the subs very well and sounds really good. I was very impressed with the overall sound of the subs.

Here are some pics of the box in the truck. It still needs to be sealed off from the back, but that is going to have to wait until I get home in the fall. The biggest issue he has right now is serious voltage drop that has to be fixed.

8b651e2e.jpg

2721a1e0.jpg

db7fc2ec.jpg

7d8d6bcb.jpg