if cost is not an issue use the damplifier pro. I have both. I used the pro in high flex areas that would need it the most and in other areas I used regular. My daily driver has all pro in it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Car is a great machine, and product looks good. I would reconsider the "steal me" stickers though if its your daily.

Steal me stickers? Explain? haha

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

The stickers represent what kind of products you have in your car, so if anyone recognizes the companies then they know how much money you have in your car. Like if i put an AQ sticker in my car i would be telling the world i have $600 in my hatch. I don't like the thought of that.

Just my 2 cents though take it of leave it. Your build is gonna be sick i can feel it.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

The stickers represent what kind of products you have in your car, so if anyone recognizes the companies then they know how much money you have in your car. Like if i put an AQ sticker in my car i would be telling the world i have $600 in my hatch. I don't like the thought of that.

Just my 2 cents though take it of leave it. Your build is gonna be sick i can feel it.

I just had a conversation with someone else about the same exact thing! I come from central Pennsylvania where the crime rate is SUPER low, the craziest thing that ever happens around here is maybe a drug bust or maybe a bank being robbed once every 5 years, lol. I am not too concerned about the steal me stickers though, no one is into car audio around where I live except for me and chances are 99.999% of the people arn't gonna have a clue what they mean, although all it takes is that damned 0.001% of the population to recognize the manufacture and have them break steal my system. Yet I'm gonna take my chances and represent some of my favorite brands in car audio :)

153 at 23hz

TTTT for some comments/input until spring arrives!

153 at 23hz

Install a good alarm with remote in this nice car !:peepwall:

For components, I found several sets of JBL gti 608 on ebay. They could be a nice choice for your system, they sound good and are loud on 150 watts rms per side. They fit in your budget, even for 2 sets. It would be my choice if my set of Focal 165KP ever breaks. Focal are sooo expensive, but sounds sooooo gooood !!!:pardon:

You don't really need rear speakers : you will never hear them with a Warden playing on 4500 watts !

Good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived