wow man they do look alot alike. does he have papers??? if so what bloodline is he from. mine is mostly eddington.

we're not sure, we got him from a local shelter.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

Here are a few pictures of my 3 dogs. Bailey is a Basset Hound, Diezel is German Shepard, and Dually is my PitBull....... Diezel, and Dually are all AKC/UKC registered, Bailey is a mix Basset, and springer spaniel (he is the best tempered dog we have ever had)

THis Dually as a pup, think he was 10 weeks here, he is trying to understand what the hell to do!!!

Posted Image

This is Diezel waiting for "His baby" to come out of the cage to play

Posted Image

This is Dually @ 7 1/2 weeks

Posted Image

Diezel taking cover from hurricane!!

Posted Image

Bailey and puppy diezel

Posted Image

This is a picture of hurricane francis as it DIRECTLY hit us back in 04 when I lived in West Palm Beach/Wellington

Posted Image

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

as you can see, all pitbulls are horrible dogs and need to be abollished.....yeah right, i think we need to worry about cats......

lil__kitty.jpg

LOL! You never know what cats are thinking! :lol:

No dogs for me, just a big orange tabby, Sugar.......

Posted Image

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I had dogs growin up but my last one (short haired yellow lab mutt) i had for 13 years and just had to put him down a few summers ago, before that my dad had a doberman..he was mean but he loved me :-p untill i get a little older and stop renting i want to get a dog...untill then im stuck with my girlfriends monster..shes grown on me a little. she loves me and hates my girlfriend lol its a bit off topic but heres Martini AKA The Rat Posted Image

and you all have some awesome dogs...i want a blue pitt :)

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

so my sister just got some dogs today. i dont really know anything about em except wut u can see in the pic.

im goin over there tonight and im prolly gonna take some more pics of em. im pretty sure they are pitbulls

Posted Image

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

• 3 weeks later...

holey sht, is that picture edited?

that dog is massive looking

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.