Sonic Electronix

Well friday... I over heard these two kids talking in my class

Of course they were talking about car audio and how is polk 12 on 400 RMS can shake a guys mirror 7 cars in front of him

Hmmmmm <_<

And then he went on to the bad part... I over heard this by the way...

He said that sony was coming out with new xplod 12s that can break glass up to a half a mile radius...

:facepalm: i put my head down and i cried...

Is this even possible with a 50 of them? lol let alone ONE

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

lol if the breaking glass thing was so easy, audio would have been banned a LONG time ago.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thats hilarious!!!! But what they don't know is the funky pup can break all the glass in the world while running off of the headunit

On a serious note there is alot of people at my school that are like that. Its funny listening to them though

Edited by DylanH

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

sony xplodes can get loud, look up bigoki on the forum down at the bottom, he has his own section, was doing mid 50s with them

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i kno there noobs and what knot but sony useto make good stuff back in the day, this new stuff is more of a starter system type getup instead of actual stuff that people can beat on day to day and still take it

i mean back in the day sony made a headunit that the faceplate had a hard drive in it kinda like a flash drive i think it was 2gb with a usb input on it where u could load ur music to the faceplate and then put it on the reciver and it will play the music kinda like an ipod does

and they made one that had like a 4gb hd built into the deck itself and it had software that could rip the music to the headunit and u wouldn't need cds anymore

i dont know why they didn't go better from this stuff but they went more cheaper and more like shit quality imo om some things than most other companies

ied show u pics of em but it was back in like 04 i think when it came out, its prolly out there somewhere

edit: ya bout ol dude that done 50's with 4 xplode 12's but i dont kno if he used sony amps or not, i like sony but in more of a home audio video type perspective

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol if the breaking glass thing was so easy, audio would have been banned a LONG time ago.

They said it vaporized a wine glass a half mile away <_< Holy hell i dont want to see Trippis hummer :trippy: he might bust every glass in america OR POSSIBLY SET OF THE YELLOWSTONE SUPER VOLCANO or trip the fault in California and make the whole state go in the ocean :trippy:

No only xplods could do that 8)

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

did you at least say something?

i would have been pissed at myself if i didnt say anything to those ignorant kids.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

no offense...but these stories get old....

but on another note, i do admit. i LOVE hearing about people about systems that are so loud they broke their windshield, lol. last person who said a (insert name of mythical subwoofer) could break a window i asked how...throwing it through the shield? lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

sony xplodes can get loud, look up bigoki on the forum down at the bottom, he has his own section, was doing mid 50s with them

Come on man was i bashing them??? I know for damn sure they cant break glass a half mile away...

I dont like sony (CAR AUDIO WISE), kenwood, or kicker IDK im just biased so chill your boner and your tits :peepwall:

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

did you at least say something?

i would have been pissed at myself if i didnt say anything to those ignorant kids.

there really isnt anything to say. they wont listen or understand. i would have laughed, made it obvious that he just said something stupid and walked away lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.