cars got spray painted last night

Pics or gtfo or this didn't happen. Lol. He be trollin.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

If anyone ever pulled a gun on my son, they'd never be heard from again... Promise. Dude, chances are his parents don't know shit, mine never did when I was fucking up at that age (I'm 37 now)... And Unless you can prove it, its a wasted trip... Did you see him do it, have witnesses, video... Maybe call his bluff, and hope it works, tell him you have video, and if he comes clean you won't take it to the cops... If not, he's going to Juvie, and his parents will be responsible for THOUSANDS in repairs...

X2

Getting it on video is really the only chance you have if you want something done. Hope it works out for you

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Honestly though, what i think about when i hear talk about video cameras is what happened to Steve Meade. He had them on video camera, stealing his car, and nothing happened to them. Whats the use of a video surveillance if it's not going to help catch anyone and punish them?

I do like however, going to their house and knocking on the door then talking to the parents. Once he goes to your house again, wait for him with your Airsoft, BB gun, or paintball gun and light him up. Technically he IS trespassing and your not using lethal force ;)

Paintball gun would be good. Give him a bunch of welts and leave paint on him. Then when he goes home his parents will ask why u have paint all over your clothes.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

i would take an unloaded gun and snatch the kid off his feet drag him to a wall pinn himput the gun to his head and say "you ever run into that wrong mother fucker you should have never have messed with? well im that mother fucker" pull pin back dry fire and watch the kid piss himself in tears, he will never mess with anyone ever again

problem solved, but then again some people say im fucked in the head ... all well it would work

Man i would be fuckin livid...I will suggest something....Get some bean bag rounds and a 12 gauge they are non lethal but they will tag his F*****G ass and teach him a valuable lesson ;)

this or some rubber bullets be what id do

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

IF you know when he rides by, just set up a tight fish line across your street. When he's down for the count, go out, cut the line, and have a nice little chat.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived