VOTING CLOSED ON THIS THREAD PLEASE SEE NEW POLL!!

I voted no it looks like eyebrows the way they arch up and they obstruct the windshield to much no flow to it I would try and move them down more make them look like they are flowing from the doors

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ive never liked the whole in dash speaker thing but i think this one will look much better than the last.

I'm with him. But it does seem that Trippi likes things on the "extreme" side. Go for it! As long as there will be a detailed log going with it of course. :)

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

ya, im not a fan. i mean if he wants big speakers up there then there isnt really any other option if it were me, i would do a sound bar on top of the dash. have the doors do all the midbass, dash so all the midrange, and pillars do all tweeters. i think that would be bad ass. could fit a ton on 4" midranges on that dash.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I gotta agree with everyone and say those top ones aren't working for me. Maybe put those in the kicks n put some 6 1/2s or something in their place? I kinda figured its not gonna be driven much since it has a bench seat with no back. Is there any way you can drop those two 8s down into the row across the dash n have 6 8s going across and 2 down each side of the center?

Edit to say, I agree with what N8 said...ask Trippi. He's the paying customer so his opinion trumps all of ours. Keep up the good work tho! Cant wait to see this thing done!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

ya, im not a fan. i mean if he wants big speakers up there then there isnt really any other option if it were me, i would do a sound bar on top of the dash. have the doors do all the midbass, dash so all the midrange, and pillars do all tweeters. i think that would be bad ass. could fit a ton on 4" midranges on that dash.

i like this idea. that tweeter bar was cool but this would be so much cooler

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz