FI BTL-N3 Released

that fs is ridiculous. thats too bad

It does have spider options.....look at the whole picture on the site :) you will see it.

People look at ONE spec, and criticize.

When they don't realize it designed souly for burping and SPL installs.

thats what i was thinking..isnt this a burp sub :pardon:

but guess some people gunna be dissapointed when they try it on music

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I bet with the five spider pack you COULD play SOME music but i wouldn't suggest it to 99.99% of the people on this forum. Personally if i had the money i would try it.

I have to also agree with the pricing being fantastic. Considering all of the R&D that has gone into these designs and the CNC machine time also the fact they are 100% assembled right there in Vegas by Fi makes this an INSANE deal. Lets see some numbers soon.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Absolutely I will have approx 14kw (if that) but will clamp to be sure. Will test them with full power once I have a chance to get my doors done so the hinges and metal don't rip. But as soon as thats done they will go in for a gentle break in cycle.

Chaos did over 160dB@45-46hz with 11kw input. So these should be a bit better for me and my oversize enclosure and lack of power.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

that fs is ridiculous. thats too bad

It does have spider options.....look at the whole picture on the site :) you will see it.

People look at ONE spec, and criticize.

When they don't realize it designed souly for burping and SPL installs.

Who burps at 30hz? If they do, the N2 is for you.

So at least Fi gives you real options to fit all your needs. ;)

yeah people do that all the time... ive seen ppl that all they look at is how many spiders or how many should i add lol

but the N3 is some piece of artistic power! just imagine it in action!

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Absolutely I will have approx 14kw (if that) but will clamp to be sure. Will test them with full power once I have a chance to get my doors done so the hinges and metal don't rip. But as soon as thats done they will go in for a gentle break in cycle.

Chaos did over 160dB@45-46hz with 11kw input. So these should be a bit better for me and my oversize enclosure and lack of power.

im sorry but 4 15's on 11k pulling a 160+ in that frequency range is amazing especially the price tag of those awesome subs. And yes your enclosure is HUGE. I love it. So clean i cant wait to see your test as always.

The new BTL series isn't just assembled in the US, it is USA made. The motor is actually 100% made here. Not many speaker companies can say this.

Fi is trying to make everything they use to build there subs made here.

One reasoning for going Neo for the SSD, to keep more made in the USA parts.

I give my hats off to these guys for that.

Other companies that has USA assembled subs, are letting China do it now cause of the little extra work.

Yet Fi is trying to do everything in house they can.

The new BTL series isn't just assembled in the US, it is USA made. The motor is actually 100% made here. Not many speaker companies can say this.

Fi is trying to make everything they use to build there subs made here.

One reasoning for going Neo for the SSD, to keep more made in the USA parts.

I give my hats off to these guys for that.

Other companies that has USA assembled subs, are letting China do it now cause of the little extra work.

Yet Fi is trying to do everything in house they can.

the only reason i did not say 100% was because of the coil, cone, dustcap, basket,spider,tinsel and surround being manufactored by a different company. Still they build it all together there in house for EVERY sub. Top notch, also the R&D done all in the U.S. by extremely smart guys who know this business.

Also that marketing guy Nick im not to sure about him <_<

Not the only number I looked at btw..

Just saying.. It really limits what car this can go into.

I'm not one for playing or burping much below the fs..

So for 50hz cars this is very neat.

But at full power playing 45or so is just tempting fate..imo

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived