FI BTL-N3 Released

Boomer go fuck yourself. I was full of sarcasim, why must you be a prick. I have never had a sub like my fi q 10. That thing was the shit sealed off. I don't really like my dc 18. Thus saving up for an fi 18. You can just tell the quality of there product. Dc can't even match fi... so go ahead and rant just so you can add acouple extra numbers to your post total.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

I cant wait to see #s from people

Something tells me you won't wait very long. And not number from me either.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I cant wait to see #s from people

Something tells me you won't wait very long. And not number from me either.

:popcorn:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Well I assume theres people making orders, so my amazing deductive logic tells me someone will have scores soon.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I just like how he is the current expert on this brand new driver..

So it won't play chopped and screwed?

Meh...

Not a expert, but when info about this driver is in this thread, and people DO NOT READ.

Of course it isn't going to drop the Fs to 30hz, as it is not designed for that.

People complained forever that the BTL couldn't hang with the "Z". Now they finally make one, and people complain its not a real daily sub...

I havn't seen anything hang with the z yet :shrug:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you think. so no proof so please stop talking out of your ass. I can tell you right now the n3 isn't going to do it with a stock cone since 180+ is where the ddz rules and that cone will explode. same thing happened when dc released a neo driver. same with IA. guess who is still on top

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived