FI BTL-N3 Released

you think. so no proof so please stop talking out of your ass. I can tell you right now the n3 isn't going to do it with a stock cone since 180+ is where the ddz rules and that cone will explode. same thing happened when dc released a neo driver. same with IA. guess who is still on top

Ok smart ass, the BTL NSG is going to have a different cone, but I guess you already knew that?

So now, you need to get off DD's nuts.

Fi's cone now has done 179s...

But I don't have real "proof" but this is the first time Fi has came out something comparable to the Z.

Seems your just mad cause DD might not be on top anymore.

Go take your pissing contest somewhere else....

This is Fords thread

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Go take your pissing contest somewhere else....

This is Fords thread

Kool. I'm also a mod in case you didn't notice and this pissing match contest is a waste of bandwidth... So keep talking all high and mighty about both subs. 99% of you wont touch both subs or touch over a 180. Any more nit picking I will start deleting. :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Boomer go fuck yourself. I was full of sarcasim, why must you be a prick. I have never had a sub like my fi q 10. That thing was the shit sealed off. I don't really like my dc 18. Thus saving up for an fi 18. You can just tell the quality of there product. Dc can't even match fi... so go ahead and rant just so you can add acouple extra numbers to your post total.

considering sarcasim is hard to tell over the net why not try to make it more obvious. And what makes you think i care about my post count? I simply post to inform or give my opinion and your damn right DC can't touch Fi. The quality is undeniable why do you think i only and will only own Fi/AA subs.

Sorry for the miss understanding but i thought you were serious.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I'm just curios to see how the N3 compares to the DD. There are no prices listed for the DDZ, but I have heard the DDZ as high as MSRP of $3,000. I'm sure you can get it for less, but I'm not sure HOW MUCH LESS.

It's not fair to compare a $500 MSRP woofer to a $3,000 woofer.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

If the two subs are comparable as far as specs are concerned, which I'm not saying they are, then the price difference most likely comes in because of the name on the sub. The loudest sub in the world is bound to cost more.

Archived