FI BTL-N3 Released

How much are the T/S parameters going to change with the N3? That 53 hz is right at my cabin peak. I have 4000 watts per sub to power them with. I would be using two 12's and would like to see what I could burp.

I'm not 100% if the T/S posted are broken in or not.

Email [email protected], and he will be able to answer your question.

How much are the T/S parameters going to change with the N3? That 53 hz is right at my cabin peak. I have 4000 watts per sub to power them with. I would be using two 12's and would like to see what I could burp.

The Fs will drop alittle which is good it'll provide more control at that frequency and on 4k that sub will burp very loud if you have a good box design

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

he does make a point though...if you want an FI Neo driver for daily driving get the N2...if you want an FI SPL sub the N3

i see the simplicity of this

Most of my points are. You know how I get. Lol.

i pretty much knew that as it was...i read up on them a little while ago and it pretty much states on the site that its an SPL driver

my point of coming in this thread was about spider count but that was from me being late in the conversation haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

The Fs will drop alittle which is good it'll provide more control at that frequency and on 4k that sub will burp very loud if you have a good box design

im not sure how FI is but i know most sub companies put up the FS after broken in. the Level 5 starts around 70 Htz out of the box then drop as they break in

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

if you want an FI Neo driver for daily driving get the N2...if you want an FI SPL sub the N3

i see the simplicity of this

Ahh Haaa! A revelation! :yahoo:

lawls :D

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Could you give me a ball park figure on where to start with the port tuning? I have a tunable port setup now.

Could you give me a ball park figure on where to start with the port tuning? I have a tunable port setup now.

nope not a clue sorry man im guessing this is without a break in period but if it was a break in period im sure it wasn't very long. the only way i see getting the Fs lower to a point is get 5 spiders instead of 7 and free air that bitch for awhile. Personal if your getting this sub and you know the peak frequency of your vehicle just tune to that or about 1-2hz lower.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

you havent even seen me start to get smart ass PAL..

guess you dont know me that well.

Slow your roll.

not that I actually have any c&s stuff to play on it..ha

No need to get all gangster.

I know a thing or 2 about subwoofa's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived