Well i will say from experience growing up in a Military family that ANY of the branches you are interested in will give you a great career bro... I myself attempted to join the army but couldnt get medically cleared and I was 5'9 215 when i first applied and had to cut some weight from the midsection....

It is a great career move though bro so my hats off to you :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i enlisted in the army in june of last year and i ship out 7/11/11. i signed at the end of my junior year so i leave less than a month after i graduate. if you are thinking air force there is one more thing to consider how fast do you want to leave....my girlfriend signed in february of last year while in her senior year and waited in delayed entry until janurary of this year to leave. if she would have went to the army she would have left a few weeks after graduation (this is what recruiters and other ssgts and sgts told her)so if you want to leave soon go army!

all i have to do is laugh at you , first you make your name army ranger and you havnt left yet? second leaving date depends on your job and its demand, if i would of went into pj in the air force i woulda left right after i graduated but i bounced back and forth from that and cct and said id rather be blowing shit up and shooting people then doing medical stuff, its supply and demand my old man said that the army is having a problem with shipping people out too , so learn before you speak,

how would they be able to waiver my weight? im more than confident i can do any physical tests they can ask me to do.

like is that something that is done through my recruiter or at meps?

i rather join the airforce, because they have more of an opportunity of what i like.

but i also had 2 knee surgery's within a year. torn ACL and meniscus both because of football. its been about 8 months since the ACL surgery, but thats still up to meps i guess.

thanks for all the input :drinks:

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

I didnt read the replies...

but no...

I regret joining... but ive been over seas, dealt with very very bad leadership while i was there... and almost went insane trying to deal with it

when you have a grandfather who raised you in the hospital, almost dying from pneumonia and your E7 whos in charge of you tells you, he hopes he dies and can get away with telling you that to your face because his best friend is the E8/E9 and the officer in charge wont do anything because he doesnt have a backbone...

shit can get bad

also my ex gf was cheating on me while i was there, and he also said he hopes she gets pregnant by the guy...

But if you get into a good unit, like im in now, then its fun.... and there are awesome people

but would i ever reenlist... no...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones