Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's what I was thinking because I want to get involved in shows and don't want to hack my new harley truck I would buy this 1 2002 sunfire / cav $500 2 ssd 18 $400 1 aq 2200 $400 4 batts 400 1/0 gauge $50 1 hu 150 front stage not decided but let say $250 = 2150 and probably should get a alt what do u guys think ?? Any changes u would make while still on the cheap ?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

sounds like fun.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

How about a 91 crx i'll hook you up lol.

how much and details brah!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...