Chaise Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Wow..talk about bad luck :/ Sucks to hear. Keep your head up though yeah no shit, i don't fucking understand what this usps tracking code means, if you can read it and find out where my stuff is please do LOL, the # is 9400 1102 0079 3313 3949 75 it says it was picked up in lakeland florida, ebay store doesnt say where they're located, and it's 2 days past my expected delivery..if you think it's still on the road lemme know From just looking up that tracking number, I think it's still on the road but just stuck at a distribution plant or something. If you look at my recent tracking number: 9405 5102 0079 3346 5094 24 you can see that it says "Processed through sort facility" which may also mean accepted at a sort facility like yours. But I don't work the USPS so I can't honestly say thats what it means...just making a guess here. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
iKidwell Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 Got the subs in startin to break them in, will have Vids tomorrow. As for the box, my stepbrother fucked up the port and made it .5 inch thinner, so I'm tuned at like 31hz, which isn't bad. The subs are loud as fuck. I love em c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
dwright27 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 hell yea ^^ more build pics though 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
iKidwell Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 I didn't take any while I was building the box , only had an hour and a half with my step bro to build it, I still have to sand the outside and decide what I want to cover it with c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
xballking21 Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 very nice:) #winning 2 DC AUDIO XL 12s 2 hifionics 2600 2 Deka yellow tops big 3 everything you need to know about car audio... Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips
BassJunkie Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Someone needs to update lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Brandonrcm Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Someone needs to update lol This is what I'm thinking, read through the read and was hoping there would of been actual pictures I love explorer builds as thats what I drive
iKidwell Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 Lol guys, I started a new build, I'll just take the pics from that and put them in this..everything in the truck got stolen. Gimme a sec and you'll both be updated c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Supercharged DCs Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Y'all guys are so late lol... Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
iKidwell Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 Supercharged, i'm gonna get a mod to close the other thread and keep this one going... I decided since today is the first day of summer i would start building and getting ready for when my subs come in.... thats all for now...subs got upgraded from what i thought i'd have...2 level 4 with lvl 5 coil 15's are waiting to get built..xl and level 4 motors are at the chromer right now, should have subs before july Yes..i do like glue. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.