football scholarship for me need advise!!!!!!!

alrite guys some of you that now me know i play football and im geting a scholarship NATION SIGNING DAY is 2morrow and i need some advise. ok well i have 4 offers to play d1 and a bunch of d2 schools. well i have a fiance now i just proposed to her 2months ago. and the rules are i have to live on campus for a semester so that means i cant take my fiance with me for 4 months and i DO NOT want leave her back here in cali i dont want to leave here period i made a committ to her.. idk what to do i have 16hours to find out what im going to do and i was promised she would leave with me when i leave now there telling me its a rule and she cant come tell after that period. i havent talk to her about it yet but im sure she will be heart broken and me to to leave my baby gurl any advise would be appriated!! note i would feel like a bitch to leave her and the pressures on me to not take any scholarships and i only have 16hours from now to choose :trippy:

alrite guys some of you that now me know i play football and im geting a scholarship NATION SIGNING DAY is 2morrow and i need some advise. ok well i have 4 offers to play d1 and a bunch of d2 schools. well i have a fiance now i just proposed to her 2months ago. and the rules are i have to live on campus for a semester so that means i cant take my fiance with me for 4 months and i DO NOT want leave her back here in cali i dont want to leave here period i made a committ to her.. idk what to do i have 16hours to find out what im going to do and i was promised she would leave with me when i leave now there telling me its a rule and she cant come tell after that period. i havent talk to her about it yet but im sure she will be heart broken and me to to leave my baby gurl any advise would be appriated!! note i would feel like a bitch to leave her and the pressures on me to not take any scholarships

why can't she go with you?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

alrite guys some of you that now me know i play football and im geting a scholarship NATION SIGNING DAY is 2morrow and i need some advise. ok well i have 4 offers to play d1 and a bunch of d2 schools. well i have a fiance now i just proposed to her 2months ago. and the rules are i have to live on campus for a semester so that means i cant take my fiance with me for 4 months and i DO NOT want leave her back here in cali i dont want to leave here period i made a committ to her.. idk what to do i have 16hours to find out what im going to do and i was promised she would leave with me when i leave now there telling me its a rule and she cant come tell after that period. i havent talk to her about it yet but im sure she will be heart broken and me to to leave my baby gurl any advise would be appriated!! note i would feel like a bitch to leave her and the pressures on me to not take any scholarships

why can't she go with you?

they told me its a ncaa rule when a student accepts a full ride scholarship they have to live on campus for a semester and are on probation for that semester then can move off campus if they do good in school then they will pay for housing off campus

Just suck it up for a semester. Its a great opportunity.

In the scheme of life, 1 measly semester isnt long. So just leave her home until the semester is over, then get a place together.

Also, its good to talk to her about it first and foremost

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Well find her a place close to campus to live in for now till your probation period is up if it can be afforded since it is only a temp situation.

thats what i want to but i cant save enough by the time i leave to do so. and they wont help they want me and me only all. all they care about is a championship nothing else. and they make us players do the dirty work like teling are fiance they cant come for a long time

Archived