Second Skin Audio

sonic soundlabs

fmedina

Rofl.

I'm just having a good laugh at this company.

They don't even have real packaging material.

I bet this is ran out of a single wide trailer in the woods.

Where they use there USA glue and USA motor bolts.

Sure, the sub has a triple stack motor structure. Nothing special. Everybody and there brother has used this.

Another company playing out the same ole shit.

DD used those cones back in the day also.

Damn your a hater,where's your company? Some people just want to hate on anything,it's in your blood i guess.

x2, All I ever see from him.

I got a kick out of a company coming in thinking they deserve something.

Acting like they special. But I sure don't see it.

No need to try it, its nothing special. I don't see how anybody could want to. There are already 10 companies with Similar woofers.

Also, that piss poor designed Neo, that's really amazing. It looks like a homemade deal. Like somebody baked a motor, removed the ferrite and replace it with Neo.

I'm not hating, as there is nothing to hate on. I don't see them breaking any records, or actually offer anything somebody else doesn't.

Actually you are hating,did the owner pee in your butt or something?

all he does it hate, I may argue a lot of things and disagree a lot but I'm not even as bad as that guy is. half the time I don't think even he knows why he is bitching

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Rofl.

Sure, the sub has a triple stack motor structure. Nothing special. Everybody and there brother has used this.

Damn your a hater,where's your company? Some people just want to hate on anything,it's in your blood i guess.

If you would of read all my posts, it says why I don't want a company.

so I guess I'm the only one wondering how they intend to use that motor with such a small spider?

and a pole vent does jack for cooling, it helps relive under dustcap pressure that's about it. and technically a pole vent makes cooling worse ;)

i was just about to post that.. forced air for cooling is better than a vented pole.. i think they dun messed up by venting the cone.. imo

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

so I guess I'm the only one wondering how they intend to use that motor with such a small spider?

and a pole vent does jack for cooling, it helps relive under dustcap pressure that's about it. and technically a pole vent makes cooling worse ;)

i was just about to post that.. forced air for cooling is better than a vented pole.. i think they dun messed up by venting the cone.. imo

it's sorta a 50/50 because you can get more force and better cooling with a non vented pole but sometimes the pressure builds up and make it like powering a board. I like how my shockers are tiny pole vent just big enough to let the pressure out and still keeps coil cool.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Rofl.

If you would of read all my posts, it says why I don't want a company.

If it ain't Fi or Sundown.....this guy is hatin....not huggin^^^^^^

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I got a kick out of a company coming in thinking they deserve something.

Acting like they special. But I sure don't see it.

No need to try it, its nothing special. I don't see how anybody could want to. There are already 10 companies with Similar woofers.

Also, that piss poor designed Neo, that's really amazing. It looks like a homemade deal. Like somebody baked a motor, removed the ferrite and replace it with Neo.

I'm not hating, as there is nothing to hate on. I don't see them breaking any records, or actually offer anything somebody else doesn't.

Actually you are hating,did the owner pee in your butt or something?

Hating is defined, as I'm jealous of this company, and or I wish I had it.

Which both I can assure you is not the case.

Sorry if I state my opinion, and I get noticed for it. People only see the post where I'm arguing because they are drama, and people love to see that. Yet more than half my posts are helping others and or joking around, but you don't read those, cause they are not interesting.

I'm glad I'm getting noticed, makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

If you don't like my opinion, say something. I don't care if you don't like my post, as they aren't intended for you. I'm not here to agree with every post made. I don't follow nobody. If I don't like something, I'll say something. If I like it, you'll hear that too.

No difference with me saying I don't like something then yall saying I argue to much.

Enough post dump for now.

it's sorta a 50/50 because you can get more force and better cooling with a non vented pole but sometimes the pressure builds up and make it like powering a board. I like how my shockers are tiny pole vent just big enough to let the pressure out and still keeps coil cool.

but if thats the case wouldnt the excess back pressure kinda help keep things in control while playing below tuning?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I'd rather let my box control the sub than the sub limit it self. most of my boxes are already designed to make the sub unload to be more efficient anyway

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived