It's f**KING cold

Yeah it's been real cold. Only got to 65 today 8)

Ya well you ain't going skiing or snow boarding tomorrow so B)

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

My wipers suck I have no heater in car and had to make two pit stops before getting home tonight I left work with a cup of water and half way to first stop at a red light threw water on windshield to clear it up. Refilled cup at first stop headed to second stop on highway and pulled over to wet glass again, going 65 with 10 yards visibility sucks. bought a gallon of water at second stop and just went through back streets and through water on glass through all the red lights until I got home. I guess I should fix me heater :shrug:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Ya well you ain't going skiing or snow boarding tomorrow so B)

Ya but snow boardin or surfin is only about an hour in either direction ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yall got it good...

it 21 here in detroit michigan...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

My wipers suck I have no heater in car and had to make two pit stops before getting home tonight I left work with a cup of water and half way to first stop at a red light threw water on windshield to clear it up. Refilled cup at first stop headed to second stop on highway and pulled over to wet glass again, going 65 with 10 yards visibility sucks. bought a gallon of water at second stop and just went through back streets and through water on glass through all the red lights until I got home. I guess I should fix me heater :shrug:

the other day i worked on a car with no heater but it did have one of these small ones that plug into your cigarette lighter lol looked like this V V V V

k7056b.jpg

its been under 10 degrees here and its not too bad since it hasnt been windy but once the winds starts up its sucks ballz

1295831771.gif

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Snowboarding or surfing an hour either way? That is a lucky man right there.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Snowboarding or surfing an hour either way? That is a lucky man right there.

I personally don't do either, But if we wanted to we could do both in the same day 8)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived