It's f**KING cold

Slid through a red light, got sideways, Slid almost onto the curb at an intersection, had some fun on my street and in parking lots with stability control off, and had to turn traction control off and spin the tires to get into my garage... Overall, pretty good day to be driving......Oh and my windows froze shut in the mcdonald's drive through. COOL.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

lol nice. last year with this kind of weather I slid down an off ramp accross 4 lanes of BUSY traffic just barely missed a brick wall on the other side and then swung all the way back out to the middle of the 4 interceptions. boy am I glad I was driving that day and not my fiance, we would be in the wall.

needless to say I don't drive in ice anymore

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Don't ya just love winter *sigh*

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

all you yankees dont knwo how to drive i am from arkansas and i have lived in PA for the past 3 years going to college i drive a 2wd PU truck and i have yet to have any problems in the snow never once got stuck or even slid anywhere to most trouble i have is getting out of my parking space from the snow the night before

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

someday i will move away from Michigan. to someplace where snow doesn't exist.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

all you yankees dont knwo how to drive i am from arkansas and i have lived in PA for the past 3 years going to college i drive a 2wd PU truck and i have yet to have any problems in the snow never once got stuck or even slid anywhere to most trouble i have is getting out of my parking space from the snow the night before

I can drive fine on snow, it's unexpected ice spots that are tricky :santa:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

I'm SO glad i've never slid across bad traffic. My worst was starting to get sideways, i over corrected and ended up hitting a snow bank real hard, and stuck there for a bit, got pulled out of a truck. Snow came in through the grill and bent the radiator into the condenser, cracked my bumper...

DSCN8945.jpg

Still works FINE, been a year now... :drink40:

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Best part of the snows when i was a little younger was going out in the country and drifting it in my Stock 1500 4x4, that bitch would move. Then a few years ago my buddy had a Older Chevy Blazer with 39's and 9in of lift, we hit this river drain off and were in three feet of mud going bout 75yds in and turning around getting out of it then all the mud froze to the truck lol. Nothing better than rolling into town @ 2 in the morning passing the fuzz completly covered in mud barely able to see. That thing was a drift buster.

Snow did this to my bumper

Blazer1.jpg

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Best part of the snows when i was a little younger was going out in the country and drifting it in my Stock 1500 4x4, that bitch would move. Then a few years ago my buddy had a Older Chevy Blazer with 39's and 9in of lift, we hit this river drain off and were in three feet of mud going bout 75yds in and turning around getting out of it then all the mud froze to the truck lol. Nothing better than rolling into town @ 2 in the morning passing the fuzz completly covered in mud barely able to see. That thing was a drift buster.

thats the only reason i wish i had 4wd

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived