DDM Tuning Dissolving Inventory

i just read on another forum that DDM Tuning will no longer be carrying any HID kits and what they have left they are selling out and never ordering more what i want to know is if there will be any warranty on what they do sell it only seems fair that they offer a warranty

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

This is from their site-

Note: We are well into our planned realignment on product lines. Every day we are receiving more and more product lines and are working hard to integrate them into the system. This will be leading to some changes to our operation that you, our customers, will start to see online and at our retail facilities and warehouses. In the beginning, to deal with a new wholesale structure, you may see some long time products disappear temporarily from the website. This will mostly affect new customers; existing customers should be unaffected. If you don't see what you are looking for, create a user account and we will as quickly as possible set your account status and email you back. Also, we need to completely rearrange our warehouses to setup everything for new kinds of bulk storage. Assembly lines also must be realigned for small bin picking. Additionally, we will be moving many commodity items from shipping from our facilities to using fulfillment services before, during and after we reorganize. Its likely that we will also temporarily close one or more walk-in facilities for a day or two as we rearrange. Lastly, once we get all of this under control, there will be some more changes as we will be moving out of our existing location in San Diego, which is really too small, to a new location, probably in June. We are actively searching for a location near our current location to minimize disruptions to customers and employees. The existing San Diego location will be in use also until the end of July so there will be plenty of opportunity for everyone to know where we are going in advance.

Please bear with us during our online and physical remodeling. Our phone support for sales and customer service will not be affected. In the end, we will be all that much bigger, more efficient and as great a value as we have always been known for.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I wouldn't count on it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Part of the quote says, "you may see some long time products disappear temporarily from the website." They don't make it seem like they're leaving the business. This is the first time I'm heard about this, so I may be wrong.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

So in other words, "order now, or wait till who knows when." Pretty much, I don't know if I should order for my first truck or the car I drive now(my moms car) idk ((and sorry to sorta jack this, but should I order the lights for a tahoe or wait till I do the escalade front conversion?? Or are they the same bulb size?))

So in other words, "order now, or wait till who knows when." Pretty much, I don't know if I should order for my first truck or the car I drive now(my moms car) idk ((and sorry to sorta jack this, but should I order the lights for a tahoe or wait till I do the escalade front conversion?? Or are they the same bulb size?))

pretty sure they are the same bulb 9005 high and 9006 low

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged