Second Skin Audio

what 18

im considering 18s though my mind is set on 15 unless i can find 2 15s that will work well in 10cubes together... i have a tahoe and sure i can fit 4 18s easy but i still need some cargo area for food and things for my kids since the wife wont be getting her new car til this summer, probably the new Taurus Sho but im wondering what 18s perform well in 5cubes each with about 3000rms each?

are there any? i know most want 6cubes but i think a 12cube box may be to big to have any cargo area left.

Im wondering the same exact thing, i have a taurus that i can only fit about 12 cubes into and i have 6000wrms and im looking for a couple 18's for almost the same specs.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

The fi btl could suit you, its recommended enclosure size is 4.5-8 cu ft.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

The btl's are really fairly priced, probably the cheapest quality neos there are

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress