smokeumtires Posted February 4, 2011 Author Report Posted February 4, 2011 Soo then help me get my prices straight Youve all seen my work Here,Copy this Post what you think It should be Ported boxes 1-5 Cubes : Ported Boxes 5-10 Cubes: Sealed Boxes : Rewire: Deck Install: Amprack: Fiberglass work(Doors/KickPanels ect.): I NEED to get this down... So I dont hafta keep guessing my prices
Sampsonite Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Last wall I did was 6 12's and I have 32 hours in the enclosure alone --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Soo then help me get my prices straight Youve all seen my work Here,Copy this Post what you think It should be Ported boxes 1-5 Cubes : $180 + depending on finish Ported Boxes 5-10 Cubes: $240 + depending on finish Sealed Boxes : starting at $85 carpeted Rewire: $60 Deck Install: $40 + dash/wire kit Amprack: depends Fiberglass work(Doors/KickPanels ect.): starts at $100 minimum (something as simple as putting a volt meter in the dash) I NEED to get this down... So I dont hafta keep guessing my prices These are the prices I have to have in order to stay competitive --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Skullz Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 I think $400 to $500 would be a good price to go on for the complete install of that system. I guess you can have a starting point to get a price to quote people with but it can change in a big hurry depending on the type of vehicle and what needs to be done cause on some cars it can be a 15 minute job changing an alt on one and a whole damn day on another. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
ingramcaraudio Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Ported boxes 1-5 Cubes :179.99 Ported Boxes 5-10 Cubes:299.99 Sealed Boxes :129.99 Rewire:65 Deck Install:45-65 Amprack:45/hr Fiberglass work(Doors/KickPanels ect.):45/hr Amp Wire:39.99-99.99 Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
smokeumtires Posted February 4, 2011 Author Report Posted February 4, 2011 thanks for the quick responses guys... Its really helpin me out by gettin a broad perspective on how pricing is
ingramcaraudio Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Keep in mind pricing can vary in different locations due to income I work in a low to mid level income area so our pricing can be low compared to shops in high income areas. Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
n8ball2013 Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 smokey what i do is find out what the local shop is doing theirs for and base my price off that. If its a head unit or something simple most times I wont bother charging. boxes if I have to design and all that is going to be more. I think he got a damn good deal. ill give you 200 to build my box and amp rack lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Socky Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 And you see what happens when you run super swampers on the street , thats why i need to find tires for my jeep so i wont wear them down (sorry to get off topic) Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.