The Flying White Sausage Project!

It has been done and put in car audio magazine over here in houston by Aaron Davis, check out his shop, his website has the article on the toyota truck he did.... http://www.innovativerides.com/

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

im interested to see how the metal changes the sound

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lookin good, where ya gonna mount the amps at??? Did you look at the website to see how they did it in the 2001 tacoma??

It would be bad ass if you put actuators on the hinges of the tool bin and illuminate it with neon, at night hit a switch inside the truck and your tool box lift up on its own glowing like a bitch showing off your stuff...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

lookin good, where ya gonna mount the amps at??? Did you look at the website to see how they did it in the 2001 tacoma??

It would be bad ass if you put actuators on the hinges of the tool bin and illuminate it with neon, at night hit a switch inside the truck and your tool box lift up on its own glowing like a bitch showing off your stuff...

Might be a little overboard for this truck - too many moving parts. The Sausage takes a lot of abuse, and it needs to be a really solid and functional setup. The exterior of the truck will not change - Maybe a 2" lift for extra beatability. I will make the install as nice as possible, there are probaly a couple LED's, and I'm looking at a couple small chunks of Lexan right now too.... :huh: My amps will be back in the toolbox, and it will look nice, but not as extreme as that toyota was. BTW, That tacoma was set up really nice.... But way too plush for the sausage - I mean, this truck has bullet holes in it.... :lol:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived