Driving stick shift

made me lol, plus its a new car i dont know much about it yet (you know you get used a car and how it drives?) well new car andthere was snow etc too so its w,e lol cant wait until its raining and i have full control of the truck. im just gonna wait until the snow and everything clears up then ill drive around in the am lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Practice makes perfect.

I've been driving manuals for over 10 years. I'm only 22, but growing up on tractors, and 4 wheelers.

Your username fits you LOL

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

yeah i could drive my pocket rocket perfect, at first i killed it alot but after driving for about 1 hour i got it perfect. it just came natural didnt even think about it. i just think about it more now because its a car and way more expensive then a pocket bike.. especially if im driving in trafic.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i learned stick when i was in 5th grade, we shortly got rid of the truck i learned on, my buddy had me drive his civic around cause he bet i would kill it. After 7 years i hopped in there and mashed the gears like no tomarrow, blew his doors off. Showed him whats up :D He was surprised when i drove it :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

practice! lol

i have been driving a stick for about a year now and its basically natural to me, when i drive automatic cars i SOMETIMES tap the breaks on a accident thinking its a stick lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

practice! lol

i have been driving a stick for about a year now and its basically natural to me, when i drive automatic cars i SOMETIMES tap the breaks on a accident thinking its a stick lol

:peepwall: hahah jk lol after driving the truck i whipped out the sebring and i kept my hand by the gear lever because i thought it was stick lol how long did it take you guys until you got perfect at it?

1j1450.png

i learned stick when i was in 5th grade, we shortly got rid of the truck i learned on, my buddy had me drive his civic around cause he bet i would kill it. After 7 years i hopped in there and mashed the gears like no tomarrow, blew his doors off. Showed him whats up :D He was surprised when i drove it :D

like potatoes?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

like potatoes?

lol...

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

the biggest thing i can say is learn where your clutch engages.. once you learn that.. youll only need a couple inches of foot movement to operate it. also while your learning.. it wouldnt hurt to bump up base idle a couple hundred rpm until you learn where your clutch starts to engage.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...